Posted: 3 months ago

Merko lagta hai ki actors ko ye statements nahi dena chahiye 

Audience waise hi galat samjhati hai aur ye log aur aag me ghee ka kaam kar rahe, kitna positive buzz tha ye movie ka kuchh din pahle 

Advance booking got affected because of his statement?

Edited by RainbowGlitter - 3 months ago

I don’t want to watch the whole video, but he’s basically mad because Vijay said watch or don’t watch?  Is Vijay being soft target here? Because he’s certainly not the first actor to say something along those lines?  I don’t remember any exhibitor being mad at Kareena and I don’t think they’ll call out Alia either in a few weeks.  

What was the context of what Vijay said? Was it about boycotts? 

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I don’t want to watch the whole video, but he’s basically mad because Vijay said watch or don’t watch?  Is Vijay being soft target here? Because he’s certainly not the first actor to say something along those lines?  I don’t remember any exhibitor being mad at Kareena and I don’t think they’ll call out Alia either in a few weeks.  

What was the context of what Vijay said? Was it about boycotts? 

He is the main male lead. It really matters what his statements are.

If Hero himself is so arrogant and over confident, why will audience watch the movie?

He is not a nepo kid. He needs to tone down..he has not established himself at top level that he can confidentally say such statements

Originally posted by arnavfluffy

He is the main male lead. It really matters what his statements are.

If Hero himself is so arrogant and over confident, why will audience watch the movie?

He is not a nepo kid. He needs to tone down..he has not established himself at top level that he can confidentally say such statements

OK, that makes sense pragmatically but not logically. The female lead is still part of the project no?  

But I totally get what you are saying. And completely agree with your last point. 

I dint even knew he made such a statement...ye sab follow kaun karta hai smiley36

Like as if he didn’t make that comment the movie was going to open at 20 crores,🤦‍♀️

Vijay Deverakonda