Meet

TRP 1.3: Real/Fake Bigamist Meet Ahlawat FTW

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Last week bas door pe khade the.. Pure ghar ki TRP 1.5 aa jaayegi ab next week.. 🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1562708019670323201?t=mWmiK_ii_fb1EobMkXTXJw&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shagun 1 Us 0 ..... 😅

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: watevever

Shagun 1 Us 0 ..... 😅

Unhone sahi he bola tha 🥲🤣

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

How like how when there were actually good tracks trp used to drop and now it is increasing like crazy. I want to think that people are done with the other show at the same slot so they are coming here but ...... how come always two woman fighting for one man is the only thing that works on ITV

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

How like how when there were actually good tracks trp used to drop and now it is increasing like crazy. I want to think that people are done with the other show at the same slot so they are coming here but ...... how come always two woman fighting for one man is the only thing that works on ITV

The audience have a really bad taste 🥲

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

The audience have a really bad taste 🥲

So true 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel so bad for everyone here and those who gave their one year to this show including me as well… Now the trp is going up… lot of cringe will be served … I am kinda happy that I stopped watching it when the news of new girl was out and in precap BD asked him to marry her … it seems these two will be permanent members of the show… and frankly I can’t watch it unless there is a new guy entering FL’s life … ML has died for me and I can’t imagine them ever together….. FL needs to grow a spine and leave the AH… but apparently she can’t… in comparison to her Female leads of Parineetii have better chances of moving on …

I wonder when I look at top 5 shows …

I see a strong woman in her 40s who divorced her husband after three kids as she can’t bear infidelity..,,  

I see another strong woman who left her spineless husband who favored his ex-gf/sister in law/now second wife over her … and brought up her daughter on her own.. probably would have brought up her son too if that accident would not have happened….. (Yes I am praising Ghum Ganja… This is what this show reduced me into) …. 

I see another strong woman .. who left his bigamist husband and started a new life and then met this wonderful man who made her realize that she need not to be dependent on someone but could be an equal partner in everything….this couple also lost their child due to foolishness of FL but she still left her when he blamed her .. and still not backing down… she said she won’t apologize for a mistake that she didn’t commit … but even though they are separated for 5 years … the guy though angry with her is still loyal to her to a fault… this is called love…

I also see two more women ..

one who brought up her sister’s child as her own and prefer to be called an unwed mother instead of child being called orphan….  and though she never had problems like bigamy or infidelity despite both of them being married to different people multiple times (because her husband is madly in love with her ..), she is still a strong character… and doesn’t tolerate any of the blames or antics of her husband…   

another one is so meek and madly in love with her husband… they literally fought with their families to be together … but they have a similar leap like Meet but I heard so many good things that I am sure they will rock it with better storyline and without any bigamy stuff ….

so I refuse to believe that the trp audience who loved these shows support bigamy….  I don’t know why trp is going up or is it an initial hype which will die down because the show literally revamped the storyline with more cringy stuff and characters took a 180 degree turn from their original nature … or they have nothing better to watch at 7:30 …. whatever be the reason… this show will further degrade… to a point it will become unrecognizable….

for me it’s unbearable now only… so can’t watch… but since actors and crew has done a lot of hard work… I hope it works out for them…. jaisa b chle … 👍🏼

I am out though 

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I feel so bad for everyone here and those who gave their one year to this show including me as well… Now the trp is going up… lot of cringe will be served … I am kinda happy that I stopped watching it when the news of new girl was out and in precap BD asked him to marry her … it seems these two will be permanent members of the show… and frankly I can’t watch it unless there is a new guy entering FL’s life … ML has died for me and I can’t imagine them ever together….. FL needs to grow a spine and leave the AH… but apparently she can’t… in comparison to her Female leads of Parineetii have better chances of moving on …

I see a strong woman in her 40s who divorced her husband after three kids as she can’t bear infidelity..,,  

I see another strong woman who left her spineless husband who favored his ex-gf/sister in law/now second wife over her … and brought up her daughter on her own.. probably would have brought up her son too if that accident would not have happened….. (Yes I am praising Ghum Ganja… This is what this show reduced me into) …. 

I see another strong woman .. who left his bigamist husband and started a new life and then met this wonderful man who made her realize that she need not to be dependent on someone but could be an equal partner in everything….this couple also lost their child due to foolishness of FL but she still left her when he blamed her .. and still not backing down… she said she won’t apologize for a mistake that she didn’t commit … but even though they are separated for 5 years … the guy though angry with her is still loyal to her to a fault… this is called love…

one who brought up her sister’s child as her own and prefer to be called an unwed mother instead of child being called orphan….  and though she never had problems like bigamy or infidelity despite both of them being married to different people multiple times (because her husband is madly in love with her ..), she is still a strong character… and doesn’t tolerate any of the blames or antics of her husband…   

another one is so meek and madly in love with her husband… they literally fought with their families to be together … but they have a similar leap like Meet but I heard so many good things that I am sure they will rock it with better storyline and without any bigamy stuff ….

so I refuse to believe that the trp audience who loved these shows support bigamy….  I don’t know why trp is going up or is it an initial hype which will die down because the show literally revamped the storyline with more cringy stuff and characters took a 180 degree turn from their original nature … or they have nothing better to watch at 7:30 …. whatever be the reason… this show will further degrade… to a point it will become unrecognizable….

for me it’s unbearable now only… so can’t watch… but since actors and crew has done a lot of hard work… I hope it works out for them…. jaisa b chle … 👍🏼

I am out though 

Oh goddd can't imagine them to be permanent mambers...thought 200+epi of cringe will be loading but permanent members no no noo I can't even digest those words...they can't be 😬😬😭😭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

I am out though 

Yest's epi was so so so cringe that it may become SL now.. 🙂

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

I am out though 

I am not saying that the audience like bigamy. I am saying the while process of two woman fighting for one man. That is all they like the thrill the cheap thrill and stunts that the makers pull because they don't know or don't want to work on or thinking how new storyline can work well. It's just the easy way out that makers want to take. - the Mera Pati sirf Mera hain fight.