Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Logan_Raj thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This movie is gonna flop bad. The reviews are horrendous. Puri Jag has taken telugu industry back to the 2010s with this movie.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/EEnUZk7_XKg

Poor my anniepannie.. why are ppl being so harsh towards her 

Flyhigh_9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/Mirchi9/status/1562657880154591234?t=-DVPuNbzPo2AUGCxx4TocA&s=19

This review seems genuine as my friends who watched the movie have similar opinion.

Waise Telugu audience knew already that this movie is going to be terrible as puri is the director.puri has been doing kaafi irritating and cring inducing movies from so long. Only pokiri and "ANOTA" was neat and had a good story, After that all his movies have become  repititive with random irritating music, cring inducing sleazy romance of heroine,those gully ka rowdies stuff. Based on trailer Telugu people guessed that puri copied his own movie "ANOTA" But That movie had good story, good songs and less irritating factors. When I watched Liger trailer for the first time I went w*f looking at the stuttering trope being used in such commercial mass entertainer as if stuttering is entertaining to watch. 

Telugu people just need fresh story, good songs,If they get it even half decent story do wonders at box office as they love to go to theatre and watch movie every weekend .Also most of puri movies can't watch with family because of cring inducing sleazy romance. 

Whatever high advance bookings done in Telugu states was because of VD otherwise even that was not possible for any recent puri jagannath movies. 

I hope it's box office is not too much disaster in Telugu states. VD has a good image in Telugu states because of his previous movies and his charity work done in pandemic , I hope VD will be careful enough to avoid such disastrous directors in future.