Team RaatRani Pishachini

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

All those rooting for Rani comment here. I am in her team and want her to win against the Rajput family. And no I don't think she is evil and really hope she isn't negative the way she is being shown, I am all for positive supernatural beings as the main character and this is coming from a long time naagin viewer. So I am all for Pishachini being positive and the hatke type of female lead.

Makers and CVs!!! If you are reading this then make Rani positive and Rajput family negative, then the story will be worth watching

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

All those rooting for Rani comment here. I am in her team and want her to win against the Rajput family. And no I don't think she is evil and really hope she isn't negative the way she is being shown, I am all for positive supernatural beings as the main character and this is coming from a long time naagin viewer. So I am all for Pishachini being positive and the hatke type of female lead.

Makers and CVs!!! If you are reading this then make Rani positive and Rajput family negative, then the story will be worth watching

i am in. Tired of watching human winning against supernatural creature ðŸ˜† i want supernatural creature to give takkar to human this time. 

Rein123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am in. Tired of watching human winning against supernatural creature ðŸ˜† i want supernatural creature to give takkar to human this time. 

I want supernatural creature to teach evil humans a lesson they'd never forget. I don't mind if this goes the Naagin way that is any day better than this boring clichéd story being served every now and then. 

I want supernatural creature to be on the right side and getting her revenge because i love revenge stories involving supernatural beings so I support Rani.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

I want supernatural creature to teach evil humans a lesson they'd never forget. I don't mind if this goes the Naagin way that is any day better than this boring clichéd story being served every now and then. 

I want supernatural creature to be on the right side and getting her revenge because i love revenge stories involving supernatural beings so I support Rani.

@bold exactly. I dont understand some one comes to your place and throws you out. And pi  has to sit and watch as if she is abla naari is sort of not my type of story. 

I am up for pi killing punishing them by dooming their buisness bringing them on road. They should realize poora dharti unke baap ka raaj nahi hai. All animals creatures and trees equally part of this nature. They cant just start evacuating some one just because they are dumb to purchase the land without prior investigations. 

Rein123 thumbnail

@bold exactly. I dont understand some one comes to your place and throws you out. And pi  has to sit and watch as if she is abla naari is sort of not my type of story. 

I am up for pi killing punishing them by dooming their buisness bringing them on road. They should realize poora dharti unke baap ka raaj nahi hai. All animals creatures and trees equally part of this nature. They cant just start evacuating some one just because they are dumb to purchase the land without prior investigations. 

Exactly! Poore dharti par unke baap ka raaj nahin hain. They did not investigate and purchased that land which by the way seemed to be empty since many years, there was nothing built there so it was technically a forest which these Rajput family has encroached on. If Rani is going to punish them and make their lives a living hell then they deserve every bit of it including thar pandit who helped them in this sin.

And I don't think they didn't investigate, they probably knew about it but still went ahead and purchased the land because it was probably cheap since it was haunted.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Exactly! Poore dharti par unke baap ka raaj nahin hain. They did not investigate and purchased that land which by the way seemed to be empty since many years, there was nothing built there so it was technically a forest which these Rajput family has encroached on. If Rani is going to punish them and make their lives a living hell then they deserve every bit of it including thar pandit who helped them in this sin.

And I don't think they didn't investigate, they probably knew about it but still went ahead and purchased the land because it was probably cheap since it was haunted.

🤗 We think alike ðŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

🤗 We think alike ðŸ˜†

Indeed

urmita thumbnail

Count me in also...They should definitely show that, the humans all deserve what Rani is giving them and winning..Show Rani in positive light, make her the lead...that will sure make things most interesting...

firewings_diya thumbnail

I wish the show goes like maleficent. Like how angelina Jolie  did. The way she gracefully performed both negative and positive characters. How she was evil for humans who wanted to destroy her forest and how she was kind to the aurora like a mother. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

I wish the show goes like maleficent. Like how angelina Jolie  did. The way she gracefully performed both negative and positive characters. How she was evil for humans who wanted to destroy her forest and how she was kind to the aurora like a mother. 

Fingers crossed