Why are people like Mahima, Anupam Kher, etc. working with Kangana?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 months ago

Kangana still has supporters! smiley2 She enticed Mahima and Anupam Kher to work in her movie Emergency.

And how does she still have funding to do films?

It is weird, don't you think? smiley29

She still has closet supporters. Have no doubt about that. 

The great honest party of India is funding her movies and actors

Kangana is friends with Anupam Kher. When was the last time we saw Mahima and Shreyas T in a film?

She has a lot of supporters, for sure... and she gives people (actors and others) work.

In addition she can realize projects that fit her (and maybe a certain agenda, her own and/or that of her financial supporters)...

I like mahima but I am not watching a movie with kangana anymore, used to be fan now will avoid any kangana movie. Mahima should've been smart and invest in herself make movies for herself, she was great in so many movies. But yeah even though a fan of mahima, will avoid this movie. 

Kangana and Anupam are of the same RW ideology and super bhakts of this government, haters of Nehru-Gandhis. So no wonder they collaborated on a project that caricatures Indira. 

Anupam Kher and Kangana Ranaut share similar ideologies. So by the 'my enemies' enemies are my friends' adage they have a friendship. It is a precarious friendship because Kangana is unpredictable and can turn on anyone. 

For most of the world, work is just work. Not everyone has the privilege to take or refuse work based on ideology. Not everyone believes ideology should impact work. Every single day thousands of people work for asshole bosses or companies that are clearly evil or they disagree with. You work with the hand you're dealt with. 

I don't know the ins and outs of Bollywood, but folks who are not major stars with large camps of their own - may be less picky with the work that they get. They may also believe that their personal beliefs shouldn't impact their job opportunities.