Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Kaya65

says the person who brings Ranbir into the topic even though he has nothing to do with it at all 😉

😆 There's a saying in Malayalam which is kind of crass. Something to do with bums and rivers. Let's just say IF, the river, has witnessed many bums posting counter threads, so the collective knows what's up.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gosh is Ranveer Bi? 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

😆 There's a saying in Malayalam which is kind of crass. Something to do with bums and rivers. Let's just say IF, the river, has witnessed many bums posting counter threads, so the collective knows what's up.

Even if this is a counter thread, so? Shouldn't he be called out for his shitty behavior? 

btw  why are even here go enjoy the ranbir bashing in the other threads with the other "it´s not a big deal that RS harrass costars and models" gang what are you doing here? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope he had talked to these models before hand and asked them if they were OK with being spanked. If not then bad move. I don’t believe his intention was to touch or grab their asses in a sexualized way. I think he was trying to treat them like teammates at a sport’s game since all of them were there representing the same brand. Intentions however don’t always make things OK though if there was no consent. But putting this on the level of MeToo cases is a bit much. 

This is from Jack and Jones fashion show in 2018. Interesting that fandoms have brought this up now. I’m sure it has nothing to do with someone getting called out, rightfully so, for fat shaming their emotionally vulnerable wife in public 😉😉 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This is from Jack and Jones fashion show in 2018. Interesting that fandoms have brought this up now. I’m sure it has nothing to do with someone getting called out, rightfully so, for fat shaming their emotionally vulnerable wife in public 😉😉 

i hope you would not be too disapointed to know that this was brought up in reddit before ranbir´s remark about alia. 😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Even if this is a counter thread, so? Shouldn't he be called out for his shitty behavior? 

btw  why are even here go enjoy the ranbir bashing in the other threads with the other "it´s not a big deal that RS harrass costars and models" gang what are you doing here? 

Did I say it's not a big deal?😆 I can do both, you know. Point out this is a counter thread, and agree Ranveer is an entitled jerk who behaves as though everyone else simply has to put up with his bad behavior.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

i hope you would not be too disapointed to know that this was brought up in reddit before ranbir´s remark about alia. 😆

OK yea sure. It was purely coincidental that this old video of Ranveer came out after Ranbir fat shaming his pregnant wife. I totally believe that. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hard to say based on such a short clip that only shows the BACK VIEW of the models and not their facial expressions. 

I do think there may be a degree of uncomfortableness among *some* models, and there were a few models that also managed to escape the spank (or rather some models where Ranveer kept his hands to himself), some models who were excited to be spanked, and the last guy legit put his ass out in full preparation to get the ultimate "spank me daddy"  of the year. 🤣🤣

Spank Me Daddy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Objectively shitty behavior? Yes. Please keep your hands and feet and face and body to yourself at all times. 

Sexual Harassment? Definition-wise: Yes. But hard to say given the context and mannerisms of some models. It's not sexual harassment if there was consent. 

But internet going to internet because one R is getting publicity. 🤣🤣

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is a reverse bash thread ok let the games begin 🍿🥤. I doubt this thread will go as long as they did in the good ole days but Lets see 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think that is Ranveer being his usual "I am everyone's best friend hyper energetic idiot" persona than being a pervert who is trying to enjoy male butts in pretense of being friendly.