Khorkuto and kkis gungun's own family like bhatnagar and bose

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

In bengali khorkuto original gungun's own family like mother dr.shilpi devi(Dr.maya of kkis) and jui bua(garima bua of kkis) were not there to see gungun mukherjee(gungun bhatnagar) for the last time as she has passed away due to brain tumor...Dr.shilpi devi is in usa just like Dr.maya is also in usa where jui bua also stays in india like garima bua also stays in india..but garima bua and jui bua didn't meet gungun again....in real life real family always come to their loved ones...but this two shows gave wrong message to the society by not letting own family know about their gungun's serious illness like brain tumor...both directors have gone mad for these two shows..

Not a fan of khorkuto just saw the last episode today and bacame emotional seeing ggs video message for the family after death and both Kkis and khorkuto played the same song in last episode difference is in Kkis it was for  the occassion of anugun reunion but in khorkuto it was for sougun lifelong seperation.

Both the shows are going offair on the same date but the difference is Kkis went tragic throughout its time period and showed a happy ending at last but khorkuto was happy throughout but showed gg death atlast and made it a tragic show.

PS-After watching this last episode of khorkuto i felt Kkis makers will have to take another janam to give us a episode like this.😂

Edited by Sayanti94 - 1 years ago

Hmmm kkis was wonderful from.the beginning..suddenly it went from comedy to family drama...it went from bad to worst...it gave us a headache...but khorkuto was funny and amazing and simple show...khorkuto show made me happy and laugh

ye khorkutto to aaj bhi aya tha abhi tk khatam nhi hua. and gungun phir se vapas aa gyi means uski hamsakal. naira se kaira wali story dikha di

Last episode of khorkuto was too good. Loved the scene when Mukherjee's meet new gungun and the way they remember their gungun.nd coincidentally their names match. And Chand is look alike of his father.they have kept the positivity in the family till the end, not like kkis. Channel can still get kkis season 2 with lots of happy scenes with the same leads.but with different PH.

I agree with you completely...khorkuto writer always came up with an amazing plan to bring on a happy note..but siddharth vankar failed to bring proper happy ending on kkis...when anugun got married it would have been happy ending on 6th of August..Leena gangupodhaya is more smarter than siddharth vankar ..but I was really happy as anugun got reunited with happy ending...