Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by-MrChatVsNorway

Chalo beta hogaya .. now the auntys in the family can relax 

Really people believe this and are still talking about ? In 2022 ??? 

Having a girl child is as good as boy. I donā€™t know how many years have to pass for people to celebrate a girl child. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Joannna

Really people believe this and are still talking about ? In 2022 ??? 

Having a girl child is as good as boy. I donā€™t know how many years have to pass for people to celebrate a girl child. 

Well it looks good to write these rosy statements and I personally prefer girl children but you have to understand that even rich educated ppl hv the same opinion .. reality is a far cry .. see those rich nriā€™s acting desi in sima tapariaā€™s show .. u will understand 

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MrChatVsNorway

Well it looks good to write these rosy statements and I personally prefer girl children but you have to understand that even rich educated ppl hv the same opinion .. reality is a far cry .. see those rich nriā€™s acting desi in sima tapariaā€™s show .. u will understand 

I got it and understood . That is why I am so disappointed that this is happening even today . I wonder how many more decades have to pass for the thought to change or will it ever change ? 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Joannna

I got it and understood . That is why I am so disappointed that this is happening even today . I wonder how many more decades have to pass for the thought to change or will it ever change ? 

Lord knows ! But first things first .. the aunties should understand that itā€™s the man gene which decides the gender of the child .. just saw an article few days back where a woman committed suicide because she gave birth to 3 girls and were tortured by the inlaws

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats to the couple  !!! 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

latest vogue cover 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChevXJCBy2m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Sonam Kapoor talks about her 'selfish decision' of being a mom in latest magazine cover

Soon after Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave birth to a baby boy, Vogue magazine unveiled the cover of their September issue featuring the new mom in B-town. The photoshoot for the magazine cover was done when the actress was heavily pregnant.  

In the picture, Sonam Kapoor can be seen in a white over-sized shirt as she caresses her baby bump. The actress opted for a minimal makeup look for the shoot. 

Before the birth of her child, the actress shared how it is a very selfish decision to welcome a baby into this world and talked about how the child will change her priorities. ā€œPriorities do change and I think that the child will become mine. The truth of the matter is that they didnā€™t choose to come into this world. You decided to bring them here, so itā€™s a very selfish decision,ā€ she said on the September cover. 

Edited by beena_jon - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Main maami ban gayi

Mujhe party došŸ„³

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Congratulations to the lovely couple! Hope you and your baby stay blessed!