Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to the couple...

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I see Sonam’s dil ke armaaan about buying mini Gucci, Prada, Chanel bags dying. Anyway, congratulations! Hope the baby gives her sadhbuddhi

Boys do throw water on a lot of new mommmy dreams.😵😭 I mean how many different ways can one dress up a baby boy in those same old pants and shirts and shorts where even the designers are not interested to come up with new ideas for them?😭 Every baby stores is filled with clothes for girls while there is hardly a little corner for the poor boys. And then they grow up to hate shopping.I mean the woes are endless😭

Jokes apart, As long as it’s a healthy baby it should be good. Congratulations to Mr&Mrs.Sonam!.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to Sonam n Anand for ther bundle of joy!. Anil Kapoor be like abhi meri umar hi kya hain !!! 😆 that baby is super lucky to be born into Kapoor household.. so many aunts n uncles who will dote on him n every milestone of his life will be celebrated like a huge event!

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations to her 

But I don't understand the gender comments....is Anil Kap family also beta-waaris hungry? I know about Neetu but didn't think Anil is into all that as well.

AageBadho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Congratulations to her 

But I don't understand the gender comments....is Anil Kap family also beta-waaris hungry? I know about Neetu but didn't think Anil is into all that as well.

Ahujas are billionaires.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sonam should name the boy Hulk Kapoor Ahuja.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What did they name the baby ? 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CottonWorld

Congratulations to her 

yahaan pe hating on these celebrities is normal and making mountain out of a molehill 😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rosesforyou

the auntis will party, lol! because the chances that Sonam will have a second child are slim to none

Lol are they doing their family planning by consulting you?? How do you know about their second child plan already?? 🧐🤔🤔😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rosesforyou

the auntis will party, lol! because the chances that Sonam will have a second child are slim to none

Aww are you her cnut-gynaecologist or also one of the auntiji's?? 😳 - asking for a friend the community ❤️❤️

semi-hiatus — ♥ ♢ ♧ ♤ SONAM KAPOOR GIF HUNT ♥ ♢ ♧ ♤ under the...