Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Gg is a workaholic women ,some people are supporting gg and some are supporting anu the difference between these two groups is that those who are supporting gg think that a women being workaholic is completely allright and those who are supporting anu feel that women need to balance between work and family,i want to say one thing that a workaholic women and a non workaholic women both of them are correct but here in Kkis they are showing that anu had fallen in love with gg first seeing her goodness and her love for his family ,he had seen she is lonely and with his family she will get the much needed love which she yearns for but after marriage he sees gg has totally changed so for him it has become like living with a stranger,but we all should not blame gg also  ,a women should not be blamed for trying to fulfil her dreams.We can only blame the situation which is so messed up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha_09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Gg is a workaholic women ,some people are supporting gg and some are supporting anu the difference between these two groups is that those who are supporting gg think that a women being workaholic is completely allright and those who are supporting anu feel that women need to balance between work and family,i want to say one thing that a workaholic women and a non workaholic women both of them are correct but here in Kkis they are showing that anu had fallen in love with gg first seeing her goodness and her love for his family ,he had seen she is lonely and with his family she will get the much needed love which she yearns for but after marriage he sees gg has totally changed so for him it has become like living with a stranger,but we all should not blame gg also  ,a women should not be blamed for trying to fulfil her dreams.We can only blame the situation which is so messed up.

Exactly 💯 💯 💯 

I did sound to be supporting anubhav .but my only point was why conveniently blame him only .Both of then wronged eachother .So blaming only one can never be justified .

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The entire fault is with the writers.. Instead of ending the show with AnuGun marriage with the family welcoming GG and may be just a glimpse of working GG who is also pregnant being pampered by the family and Anu, they took a two week extension only to frustrate viewers further!! 

I am never going to watch this PH again... 

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I loved to watch if agr esa hota armaan ne frame me akr pura extension or anugun mrg spoiled krdi i hate him that's why or upr se armaan ko unnecessary screen or footage di jiski story me khin bhi needed nhi tha jbki show off air ja rha hai puri story lead ke revolving honi chahiye woh obsessed lover cum boyfriend bnkr armaan k character me hi ghumti rhi😐