Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

i liked Anugun talks today it was needed when she ask say it and they way he says no coz of the hope he has that she will be fine was very sweet, they way he hesitate to hug and the hug today was very different from all, the way he was ready to accompany her leaving his dream project was sweet but gungun says no because she will feel guilty. 

the way he doesnt speak when she says say maybe it will the last time and he doesnt way very heart warming and very heart touching i loved it today 

i skipped everything except the talk 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Suhani2

i liked Anugun talks today it was needed when she ask say it and they way he says no coz of the hope he has that she will be fine was very sweet, they way he hesitate to hug and the hug today was very different from all, the way he was ready to accompany her leaving his dream project was sweet but gungun says no because she will feel guilty. 

the way he doesnt speak when she says say maybe it will the last time and he doesnt way very heart warming and very heart touching i loved it today 

i skipped everything except the talk 

I liked Anu and Gg's scene today . This shows that how much they still love each other. 

Anu ready to sacrifice his dream project for Gg and Gg is ready to face the toughest challenges of her life alone because she can't take away Anu's hardwork and dreams. 

Anu's sentence that he wants her to return to him after getting recovered and that he ll be waiting for her will definitely give her strength to fight this battle. Gg's wish to see him giving his best in international competition will give him much needed motivation. 

Yeshna77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This time I will say GG has no self respect for forgiving Anubhav.

No redemption for character assination. Complete no no. 

I found the hug cringeworthy and hated GG for letting him come near her. 

Anubhav never wanted to hear about her work and she knows about his dream projects . What an irony when this same asshole complained to Dean that GG doesn't know what is happening in her own house . 

Puke worthy. Hate hate this man. 

Imag.world thumbnail

Aaj Maine Arman and gungun convo bi dekha for a change

Bcoz of that anugun convo in which they cleared everything

Don't want to talk abt that stupid so called friend. 

Also I like as always youngsters of the family understand each other

They are so nice people in the family

Aur fir bde log purane soch k hai kya hi kr skte hai but ya bure ni hai 

Joint families are like this only. 

Even muje wo overfriendly in laws in the starting jyada psnd ni the kyunki muje impractical lgte hai i mean in laws aise hi hote hai. For them you are their daughter in law only 

Beta khush rehna chahiye

Bt husband should be understanding. That is imp.

One day to go.

Atleast they give the screenspace to anugun I mean kal se hi understanding zone me chle gye the.  Ab last scene me reunion ajeeb ni lgega

Maha_09 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sonali1605

I liked Anu and Gg's scene today . This shows that how much they still love each other. 

Anu ready to sacrifice his dream project for Gg and Gg is ready to face the toughest challenges of her life alone because she can't take away Anu's hardwork and dreams. 

Anu's sentence that he wants her to return to him after getting recovered and that he ll be waiting for her will definitely give her strength to fight this battle. Gg's wish to see him giving his best in international competition will give him much needed motivation. 

Seems to be a very sensible convo finally in the history of KKIS 

But why divorce then??? 

Gg doesn't want anu to go through any pain of loosing her if she dies??

Why dint Anu go along  ? 

Is it not painful to part ways from the only Person you love?? 

How easily they are setting each other free .

Worst part is Ankit still in frame  till the last episode 

Why ??I mean it was Anugun ryt? 

No bashing anyone below guyz  Simple ans for simple questions will be appreciated. Enough of the negativity. No bashing anu for crocodile tears πŸ™„nor gg for anything .

I did watch this show only for anugun not Anubhav alone or Gg .I guess most of us agree ?

Finally it was abt a relationship. Then y did they give up. 

Did we watch this show for 8 long months for a happy but not so happy ending just like Anuguns Marriage anniversary πŸ˜‚

Sonali1605 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maha_09

Seems to be a very sensible convo finally in the history of KKIS 

But why divorce then??? 

Gg doesn't want anu to go through any pain of loosing her if she dies??

Why dint Anu go along  ? 

Is it not painful to part ways from the only Person you love?? 

How easily they are setting each other free .

Worst part is Ankit still in frame  till the last episode 

Why ??I mean it was Anugun ryt? 

No bashing anyone below guyz  Simple ans for simple questions will be appreciated. Enough of the negativity. No bashing anu for crocodile tears πŸ™„nor gg for anything .

I did watch this show only for anugun not Anubhav alone or Gg .I guess most of us agree ?

Finally it was abt a relationship. Then y did they give up. 

Did we watch this show for 8 long months for a happy but not so happy ending just like Anuguns Marriage anniversary πŸ˜‚

But why divorce then???  - Neither of them wanted divorce but bp was not letting her go without that . Also it was only gg who signed . Anubhav has not signed and papers need to be submitted at court. This was just to let bp go gg for treatment. AnuGun relationship was never dependent on any papers or legal validity. 

Gg doesn't want anu to go through any pain of loosing her if she dies?? - Gg doesn't want to take away all the hard work Anu was doing from last 2 years . She said this type of opportunities doesn't come again and again and she might survive but won't be happy to see Anu's dream breaking.

Is it not painful to part ways from the only Person you love??  - It is painful but they know that other person is doing this for you so they will gather courage to make them happy. Its kind of test of their love . Anu n gg both have chance to move on . Time will prove whether they want eo or someone else. Sometimes distance makes you even more closer because you get to know what are you missing.

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When gungun recovers anubhav will take gungun to another city for work...so anugun will stay together privately....charudutt is still mad about society freaker and ego and respect and reputation...he is such a stupid person ever...if anubhav hadn't influenced by charudutt he won't have done wrong like that...if anugun don't stay with ks family for long time then anugun's relationship will work out...so there will be no disturbances...even gungun isn't also happy to stay with joint family ever...as of now gungun stops mentioning about garima bua and Dr.maya mom...how come did she forget to inform her own family?

Sonali1605 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wws1473

When gungun recovers anubhav will take gungun to another city for work...so anugun will stay together privately....charudutt is still mad about society freaker and ego and respect and reputation...he is such a stupid person ever...if anubhav hadn't influenced by charudutt he won't have done wrong like that...if anugun don't stay with ks family for long time then anugun's relationship will work out...so there will be no disturbances...even gungun isn't also happy to stay with joint family ever...as of now gungun stops mentioning about garima bua and Dr.maya mom...how come did she forget to inform her own family?

Anubhav bolega bhi agr to bhi gg nhi manegi. Anubhav was ready to leave his family for her twice but she didn't agreed so I don't think that will happen.

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This time gungun will agree with anubhav for his happiness only..

Maha_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonali1605

But why divorce then???  - Neither of them wanted divorce but bp was not letting her go without that . Also it was only gg who signed . Anubhav has not signed and papers need to be submitted at court. This was just to let bp go gg for treatment. AnuGun relationship was never dependent on any papers or legal validity. 

Gg doesn't want anu to go through any pain of loosing her if she dies?? - Gg doesn't want to take away all the hard work Anu was doing from last 2 years . She said this type of opportunities doesn't come again and again and she might survive but won't be happy to see Anu's dream breaking.

Is it not painful to part ways from the only Person you love??  - It is painful but they know that other person is doing this for you so they will gather courage to make them happy. Its kind of test of their love . Anu n gg both have chance to move on . Time will prove whether they want eo or someone else. Sometimes distance makes you even more closer because you get to know what are you missing.

Thanks for this effort dear.

After reading this the happy ending made some sense. Not some but yeah more sensible. 

Dukh toh isss bath ka hai srimamth IF article ne b Dhoka diya πŸ˜‚

Hope they realise how eachothers absence affected them .How badly they need eachother for the rest of the life .

Amazing vankar despite all the crap show how smartly he justified Anugun .

Gg needed only a hug nd a kiss from anubhav .now she can fight the world and also her life .

Anubhav needed gg in his arms thats it .Now he has gg agr abhi ghode ko gadha b bolige toh b woh manega .After all uski gg keh rahi thi .Kyun ki gg ki har baat manta hai bichara .

Also Armaan was shown only as a caring friend not as an obsessive lover who wanted to control gg .

I dint mean  to bash vankar but srsly great job he did . Varna hum toh debate kar rahe thy Anubhav sahi hai ya Gungun .Itna zada justify kiya jitna apne khud k questns ko kabhi ny kiya hogaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anubhav and Gungun deserve eachother .coz dono hi PHD remember permanently head damage .Kab ladte kab maaf karengy bas dono ko hi Pata hoga .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚