Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: altgr

Same host too😆

Yeh resignation kab dega? Mere marne ke baad?

Har saal hi iska "last show" aata hai

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Am personally not fond or admirative of any of these 3 judges!!😔

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Can someone fire Neha and Aditya? 🤢

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t mind Vishal and Himeah, although I’d prefer different judges, but I can’t stand Neha 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Neha is worst judge, IMO. Can't sing for life. 

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Annu Malik is now judging srgmp. Wat really is weird is, watever show they are on, they start swearing by it being the best show of the country. The demarkation between srgmp and indian idol has now faded. Srgmp used to look down upon II until some years back. Now I think they are pretty much level. II has started propping up good singers and srgmp has started adorning gimmicks.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yeh resignation kab dega? Mere marne ke baad?

Har saal hi iska "last show" aata hai

This made me snort my coffee ðŸ¤£smiley37smiley37

I haven't been able to watch a single episode because of the same old stuff, and I love music ðŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: smallwonder

Annu Malik is now judging srgmp. Wat really is weird is, watever show they are on, they start swearing by it being the best show of the country. The demarkation between srgmp and indian idol has now faded. Srgmp used to look down upon II until some years back. Now I think they are pretty much level. II has started propping up good singers and srgmp has started adorning gimmicks.

It's all for trps and they are being paid to sing praises for the show even if their heart doesnt agree with it😆

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

This made me snort my coffee ðŸ¤£smiley37smiley37

I haven't been able to watch a single episode because of the same old stuff, and I love music ðŸ˜†

They need to bring Manish Paul back as a host. He makes every episode entertaining.