Arjun Kapoor Calls For End To Boycott Trend

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why is he is jeapardising his future movies.

No one was boycotting his films 

But now they will.

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with this statement 

Further, he added that the industry people need to come together and do something about it because what people write about them or the hashtags they trend, are far away from reality and when the films do good at the box office, then people like them not because of their surnames but because of the film. Arjun said that on Fridays morning, the spark and the euphoria in people for a new film and the shine of the industry is coming down. "Lagatar keechad uchaalte jayenge toh nayi gaadi bhi thodi si shine kho degi na? Humne toh kaafi keechad jhel liya hai pichle kuch saalon mein kyunki we have turned a blind eye on it," he said.

Film folks as a fraternity need to come together and fight if this planned propaganda against them… day in and day out there are paid campaigns spreading fake news about them, attributing statements to then that they didn’t utter or twist their words that too said decades ago…

also they need a bit of retrospect, pin down what’s not clicking with audiences, pay their writers more and for gods sake the new generation “stars” need to put in more effort than just being Insta thots…

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly ---no one can say audience Luv Me---whatver i do luv me----give audience space--let them decide😆

Movie mei kaam kya kiya they think themselves as someone very speciall😆  doing some drama dosent make very special------😕

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, props to Arjun. Finally someone is taking a stand. I agree with him. Bollywood should have taken a stand when they were first targeted with the SSR campaign, but they didn't. Now is the time for Bollywood to unite against these boycott trends that are, frankly, fueled by hate and bigotry against Bollywood being so inclusive of different faiths. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes Arjun, do something.

Pay your writers better and get some decent content. Stop remaking South films, Hollywood films, Marathi films, etc and stop plagiarising. Allow only talented people to survive in the industry instead of "solely" relying on surnames. 

Oh, also. Ask your "surnames" to be humble about what their fathers or forefathers have achieved and served them on a platter, rather than throwing their weight around coz of it. 

Here it sounds like Arjun just wants to sue trolls on Twitter instead of doing any of the above. (Also, I will totally support this. They should sue.)

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Also, have been following Asian shows for a while and the actors there do sue people who spread rumours about them on SM.

They have a toxic and brutal cancel culture there. (Seems that's India's latest import)

Unko dekhke lagta hai even the current state of Bollywood is much better. Here actors give it back to trolls, but those people are not "supposed" to do that. Infact they are responsible for "leading/guiding their fans correctly", a Chinese actor almost lost his career coz his fans were unruly and caused a ruckus. He was almost cancelled for a year and lost all work assignments.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Everybody needs to change. I’ll take the first step 

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

These all frustrated BW people😆 

ALL BW gang and there helpless PR --coming up with new excuses😆

SOuth films not working---Anurag Kashyap

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/anurag-kashyap-says-films-aren-t-working-in-south-either-people-are-paying-gst-on-paneer-101660644296582.html

Country is sinking & you're talking about Bollywood: Anurag Kashyap

and so many--bored 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha15

These all frustrated BW people😆 

ALL BW gang and there helpless PR --coming up with new excuses😆

SOuth films not working---Anurag Kashyap

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/anurag-kashyap-says-films-aren-t-working-in-south-either-people-are-paying-gst-on-paneer-101660644296582.html

Country is sinking & you're talking about Bollywood: Anurag Kashyap

and so many--bored 

Anurag Kashyap bankrupted multiple studios