Members Lounge

Happy 75th Independence Day India

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It's been 75 years. 75 years since the British left our soil and we stopped hailing the Queen.

From the snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas to the sandy beaches of Goa to the quaint city of Kanyakumari, the people of India celebrate and remember the heartbreaking sacrifices of numerous freedom fighters who fought long and hard and with passion for the freedom of all of us.

This day is celebrated with the hoisting of the national flag by the Prime Minister at the Red Fort in Delhi, followed by 21 gunshots. This is followed by a celebratory address from the Prime Minister, and then the joyful singing of the national anthem and other patriotic songs. And, one cannot end the celebrations until they have fired a few fireworks into the air. 

Throughout the day, Indian Armed Forces and the Paramilitary Forces carry out parades and marches. Commoners dress up in the national colours of saffron, white, and green. And public places are decorated with the national colours and the Indian flag.

And let's not forget that globally, in large Indian populations, this day is celebrated with parades, marches, singing, dancing, and lots of sweets distributed amongst the Indian population and the broader population.

As India enters her 76th year of Independence, Crazy Creatives wish you a safe and happy Independence Day!

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSKay thumbnail

Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai 

Dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qatil mein hai!

Let's honour the courageous men and women who fought for our freedom and remember them as we celebrate our country's independence. But, with a twist!😉

Here are some childhood pictures of freedom fighters, we crazy creatives, challenge you to guess who they are!

Good luck!

Let your spirits fly high with the Indian flag today. 

Happy Independence Day!

Credits: x.titli.x 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 1 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wishing you all a happy independence day 

Let's come together and pray for a better future for the future generations 

x.titli.x thumbnail

Even far, you are never that far away ❤️ 

Happy Independence Day India❤️

2005 seems so far away when I met you for the first time, I hope to meet you again...the country of colours, of emotions, of togetherness and love...my home....

Have a great day with your family and loved ones....let love wins over hate🤗

Jai Hind❤️

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy 75 Independence Day 🇮🇳 So many childhood memories belong in my heart with India, l will forever cherish, my birth country. I love my India 🤍🧡💚 May you prosper and reach heights in future years. Cheers 🥂 

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

tmp-cam-8562748809323303921.jpg

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

A23068D9-EEEA-463D-B74A-3EF7D9817F8C.jpeg

Viswasruti thumbnail

“They may torture my body, break my bones, even kill me. Then they will have my dead body, but not my obedience.”

― Mahatma Gandhi  

Freedom isn't free. We got it because of a few generations' sacrifices! 🙏 One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation evermore!⭐️🧡🤍💚 ⭐️

Independence Day 2021: Wishes, quotes, messages and photos to share with  your loved ones

Happy Independence Day 2022: Top 75 Wishes, Messages, Images, Quotes, Logo  and Slogans to Share and Celebrate India's Freedom

Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Independence day to all brothers n sisters of IF🤗

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

To our freedom fighters who sacrificed themselves for our freedom, to our soldiers who fight to protect our freedom, to the heroes of our nation, to each and every Indian; Happy Independence Day! May our nation continue to prosper with each generation.

Vande Mataram