Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kamaal R Khan has taken every opportunity to shame the Khans - Page 3

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I don’t think there’s a difference of critics or trolls 😂 

I loathe KRK, but I loathe (maybe even more) paid critics of the type who literally promote kjo's crappy, mediocre films or announce to the world Aamir's film is a masterpiece and is better than Mughal-E-Azam. It's all a cesspool.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't mind KRK ... at least he's funny, intentionally or otherwise. I can enjoy a movie and still be totally okay with people like him trolling it, who cares?! Not that I ever intend on watching LSC. 

But I'll happily watch a YT clip of KRK unabashedly trashing movies he dislikes just for laughs over one of those run of the mill, unfunny, pretentious and overplayed interviews by the so called "classy" reviewers like Anupama and Masand. 🤧

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I don't mind KRK ... at least he's funny, intentionally or otherwise. I can enjoy a movie and still be totally okay with people like him trolling it, who cares?! Not that I ever intend on watching LSC. 

But I'll happily watch a YT clip of KRK unabashedly trashing movies he dislikes just for laughs over one of those run of the mill, unfunny, pretentious and overplayed interviews by the so called "classy" reviewers like Anupama and Masand. 🤧

It’s not about him trolling, but the sadak chaap language he uses. How can anyone bear watching that kind of cheap language and how can that make anyone laugh? I tried watching a couple of videos during the Sushant fiasco but that language made me throw up and literally clean my cache from anything Kamaal. I avoid him like plague since then and prefer to remain ignorant from the gyan he spreads.😅😆

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: catchmeifucan

It’s not about him trolling, but the sadak chaap language he uses. How can anyone bear watching that kind of cheap language and how can that make anyone laugh? I tried watching a couple of videos during the Sushant fiasco but that language made me throw up and literally clean my cache from anything Kamaal. I avoid him like plague since then and prefer to remain ignorant from the gyan he spreads.😅😆

It's not even like I look forward to his clips or anything. I remember his "review" of Radhe that had me laughing my head off, and I'm sure many shared his sentiments there. That's quite possibly the first and last clip I've watched of him cuz I never look for KRK clips for information on serious issues like SSR's death or for genuinely newsworthy material. everyone knows that the guy is an out and out troll who will say/do anything that gets him attention. The outraged reactions over his obviously troll comments make me wonder if he's doing something right though. 😆

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The fact is though they will go into the history as Legends while this guy will be forgotten the moment he stops using them for attention. They are counting the blessings and notes, while he is busy counting the insults.

There’s an old African proverb: “The lion does not turn around when the small dog barks.”

Isn't this guy up to his ears in money laundering and gang activity? KRK may have the better deal, a lot of Bollywood stars bow down to him. 

loginidran thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

It's not even like I look forward to his clips or anything. I remember his "review" of Radhe that had me laughing my head off, and I'm sure many shared his sentiments there. That's quite possibly the first and last clip I've watched of him cuz I never look for KRK clips for information on serious issues like SSR's death or for genuinely newsworthy material. everyone knows that the guy is an out and out troll who will say/do anything that gets him attention. The outraged reactions over his obviously troll comments make me wonder if he's doing something right though. 😆

Of course he is doing it ‘right’ otherwise why would he have so many followers and even articles written on him. Being unhinged, saying anything to anyone forgetting all the basic human decencies is I guess a sure shot way to get quick success these days. It’s being followed by the best of the best in the business with some even becoming Presidents and Prime Ministers.🤷‍♀️

loginidran thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Isn't this guy up to his ears in money laundering and gang activity? KRK may have the better deal, a lot of Bollywood stars bow down to him. 

No idea about his gang activities but I can understand if the movie stars are wary of him. They are the most soft and vulnerable targets who every tom Dick and Harry think has right to abuse while choosing to play blissfully ignorant in the real issues that effect their children and their own futures.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Of course he is doing it ‘right’ otherwise why would he have so many followers and even articles written on him. Being unhinged, saying anything to anyone forgetting all the basic human decencies is I guess a sure shot way to get quick success these days. It’s being followed by the best of the best in the business with some even becoming Presidents and Prime Ministers.🤷‍♀️

I don't really know much about him to be honest, so I'm not sure why even the prez and prime ministers are following him, except all the references and threads I see on the forum here where he manages to rile people up like nobody's business.

With everyone trying to be an "influencer" on social media today, guess he's playing his cards right. 🤔

I always thought he's like a male version of Rakhi Sawant/Kangana who lacks filter, just spews whatever garbage he wants and calls it a day. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Dagad Dagad in 

thread 😆

Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Not really -- it's a friendly conversation between me and catchme, at least my end here. 😎