Posted: 1 years ago

Well I Thought I would come here time to time to see what’s going on some might know me but since I haven’t been active in years most probably won’t know me !!  Plus I need to change the siggy but my username is the same since 2011 lol Anyhow hello hola all !! 

How many years has it been ? 

Woah Jess where were you all these years?! Sal-Kat rocks toh tabah aur barbaad ho gaya waise 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Woah Jess where were you all these years?! Sal-Kat rocks toh tabah aur barbaad ho gaya waise 

Been busy with things which can go into detail later.How are you? You are familiar but I don’t want to guess wrong so please do tell me your name. So many have over the years changed user names lol ..

Regarding SaL-Kat ye I know well at least they have an upcoming movie together!! And the Kapoor lad married Alia bhatt 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

How many years has it been ? 

not sure how have you been maroon by salman supporter ? You in New York or somewhere else ? 

They sure do and eagerly waiting on tiger 3 to see them bring that magic onscreen. 

Originally posted by wat_up

not sure how have you been maroon by salman supporter ? You in New York or somewhere else ? 

Still in NY

I’m married w a son 😆
Mines only 17 months 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago

Been busy with things which can go into detail later.How are you? You are familiar but I don’t want to guess wrong so please do tell me your name. So many have over the years changed user names lol ..

Regarding SaL-Kat ye I know well at least they have an upcoming movie together!! And the Kapoor lad married Alia bhatt 

Dexter. Also, glad to know you’re doing great!

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Dexter. Also, glad to know you’re doing great!

I thought so because you have the cat dp but I didn’t want to assume also your real name is genie and more popular one with a Z right ? 

They sure do and eagerly waiting on tiger 3 to see them bring that magic onscreen. 

Great! Nice to see you around again😆