Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #40

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyone watched episode yet πŸ˜†. Any progress πŸ˜†. Most importantly any Ram and Pihu moments. If not I am skipping πŸ€ͺ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by-BlurredLines

Anyone watched episode yet πŸ˜†. Any progress πŸ˜†. Most importantly any Ram and Pihu moments. If not I am skipping πŸ€ͺ

None πŸ˜† it was a bore fest.

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BeyondHorizon

None πŸ˜† it was a bore fest.

Good. 30 minutes saved πŸ€£. 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-BlurredLines

Good. 30 minutes saved πŸ€£. 

This was the only RaPi scene for today 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChKkuKNgNw8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tournesol

Same, Mandy, same. The kid is the only saving grace of the show. Only because she is untainted from all the lies, and so far RaPi bond is so pure. He loves the kid although he thinks she is someone else's kid. I will stop watching any minute they spoil RaPi any further. RaYa is already butchered. Exactly Tia.If not for RaPi, I won't even watch this show ever again. RaYa ended for me at episode 161 smiley36. RaPi bond started so horrible and I am so happy with the way it is now. They better not mess with it smiley7

Yesterday's shower scene was good, because Ram was truly expressing himself. Priya was helplessly saying sorry, she is in a bad situation herself with constant threats, but her lies did not exactly help. Yeah this is what I want the angst and truly expressing themselves instead of eye locks and catch and fall moments. Because we could move somewhere from this scenes as a couple but romantic moments obviously doesn't Lead to any progress. 

Then Ram put his hand on Pihu's head. My most favourite scene of RaPi all time. It was just on screen for a fraction of time but it speaks tons about Ram attachments to Pihu. He was the same person who skipped dinner at the sight of Priya and Krish, now inspite of the painful confrontation he still places his hand on the kid as a sign of affection. I absolutely adored that scene smiley42

Although I felt bad for both of Ram and Priya in that scene, Pihu doesn't see deserve this. Her father thinks she is someone else's kid and her mother takes her on 'adventure trips'. When and if she learns the truth, she would feel her childhood was a lie. I have no hope left Tia. That will mess it up and basically will skip Pihu acceptance in bullet speed. 

I just want to know how they resolve this khichdi of lies. Whether they spoil it further or resolve it. Then start new track/end the show. I really am running thin on my patience. I lost my patience already Tia 

Replied in blue 

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode was so skippable?

Kuch bhi nai hua. And this is he 250th episode??

I really hope there is a plan to get Krish to spill something. Because the precap looks bakwas and like it's going to backfire on Priya πŸ˜”

Why did Krish say "meri beti" ? Koi zarurat nai tha. And how bad a PI is he? Priya ko zyada samjh ta h. 

I want there to be SOME progress. Just some. Kuch toh saamne aaye. Pls.

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AubodroKhargosh

Today's episode was so skippable?

Kuch bhi nai hua. And this is he 250th episode??

I really hope there is a plan to get Krish to spill something. Because the precap looks bakwas and like it's going to backfire on Priya πŸ˜”

Why did Krish say "meri beti" ? Koi zarurat nai tha. And how bad a PI is he? Priya ko zyada samjh ta h. 

I want there to be SOME progress. Just some. Kuch toh saamne aaye. Pls.

Kitna zyaada hi filler episode tha aaj ka! Boring max!! Aur ekdum stupidity thi. Itne saare faltu tracks sab aaj hi the : 

• Why would Ram invite Krish just because Pihu suggested? Bol do beta ki he is not Vikrant's friend and it is his party and baat khatam. And why does Krish want to go the party because Pihu said? Use bhi bol do ki theek hai chala gaya tha πŸ€£ Matlab kuch bhi dikhate hain. 
  • Why did Brinda say ki Priya tum toh Ram ki tarah hi dress up hogi? Kya matlab tha iska, why not Krish? Does she believe Priya still loves Ram? If yes, then why is she not trying anything to speak up to Ram or bring them closer? Chal kya raha hai
  • Why is Krish all like "Meri beti, meri beti"? Kyu dikha bhi rahe hain yeh faltugiri
  • And Priya had that Pihu's blood reports na jisme Calcium tablets nikle the? Why isn't she showing that report to Ram and instead consuming that pill? πŸ€£
  • Aur most important baat, yeh Sara ke functions kab khatam honge bhai? Itne toh log apni pehli shaadi mein bhi nahi karte πŸ€£
Edited by Sanjari7 - 1 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That is Ektha’s shows special traits 

There will be always β€œ some weddings β€œ which can go on for months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If not that some will be pregnant that can go on like elephant one for almost two yrs at the end β€œ it will be still born baby”

🀣

Sara’s wedding finally over means there can be some one else's wedding 

Still the truth will be hidden

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nandini will be forgiven faster that β€œ lightening β€œ ... Over here Priya also is equally responsible for the things which lead to separation .

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rosh4rose

That is Ektha’s shows special traits 

There will be always β€œ some weddings β€œ which can go on for months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If not that some will be pregnant that can go on like elephant one for almost two yrs at the end β€œ it will be still born baby”

🀣

Sara’s wedding finally over means there can be some one else's wedding 

Still the truth will be hidden

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nandini will be forgiven faster that β€œ lightening β€œ ... Over here Priya also is equally responsible for the things which lead to separation .

You are right. I have been away from Ekta maiya's serials for so long that I don't remember this anymore πŸ€£

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-Sanjari7

You are right. I have been away from Ekta maiya's serials for so long that I don't remember this anymore πŸ€£

Few yrs back I really got taste of her β€œ serial” which started off with amazing grace and beauty and ended up like a β€œ torturing witch β€œ haunted me 

🀣🀣

Learned my lesson so I watch with precautions that too rarely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not to get my self overly attached 

I am not her serial FL enjoying hurting own self 

🀣🀣