Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

The double upshot!- An AnuGun OS

amy1739kp thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Everything was normal that day..well everything except for the fact that it was the day of BA exam results. 

And the usual chirpy  and lively inhabitants of Saraswati Nivas was in a half tensed up situation. It's been almost an year since their scientist ladla Anubhav Kulshreshta got married...or to say was forced to married. But their relation was nothing forcible..well how could you say that the couple don't love each other when the husband confesses his love for his wife in front of both the families in mike and propose her in front of the entire relatives on the eve of his sister-in-law's baby shower ceremony which even made Dr. Maya to become a fan of the marital relation of her daughter and son-in-law.  So basically Anubhav Kulshrestha was now heads over heels in love with his and only HIS Gungun. 

What about Gungun..well she was always in awe of her chant chashmish...but never ever accepted it. She adored all his antics..but never mentioned. She realised how she can't live without him on the day he went for his 2 day seminar programme from his institute. Everybody was sulky in K house that day but no one could beat GG in that. The usual over dramatic chao-loving girl sat silently and did all the chores in the house without showing any tantrums that whole day. It was then she realised what he was for her. 

So today the two love birds of Kulshreshta family who got together after a lot of hardships and tantrums was now huddled in front of a small laptop screen. Anubhav was sitting on the floor near the teapoy with the laptop perched on it, his eyes resting on the screen. GG sat just near him on the floor, her eyes squinted in anticipation. Chhavi was biting her nails anxiously waiting for the results of her sister-in-law, with a video call on her sister Khushi and brother-in-law Ankit. As for now, she had her engagement ring gleaming on her finger, but it was nothing compared to the gleam on her dad's face out of sweating in tension. GC was always the 'DAD' of GG in K house. Yug, cradling his baby girl in his arms was walking to and forth near the sofa while Neeti came from the kitchen with Divya and Sargam holding a tray of tea cups and biscuits. For the past one hour they would come and go in every few minutes to know whether the results had been out yet. BP,BM,Chandru and Goli all were sitting in the sofa above near AnuGun. They had witnessed a lot of result days until now...but nothing could beat the tension it had on today.

It was then suddenly Anubhav screamed from in front of the laptop screen-which was very un Anubhavish of him to do. GG who was sitting near him with her eyes closed and fingers crossed jumped suddenly. She slapped vigorously on Anu's shoulders.

"What happened? what happened Chashmish?...what are you screaming for?" She asked tensed up. 

"Haa yes Anu..what happened..is the results out?" Goli asked trying to look through the screen. 
And her eyes widened. She looked at the screen and then at GG and then again at screen as though she couldn't believe her eyes.

"What happened Goli bua...is it alright?" GG asked her face gleaming with sweat. Never in her life had she been this much stresses for any result, not even her boards for which she hadn't even tried the half of which she had for now. Last 3 months was real torture for her. Be it Anu breathing down her neck to check if she is studying or sleeping or Sargam shooing the GC gang out of her room to let her revise or Divya and Goli pestering her with almonds and milk every hour so that she could have "energy" to study- which actually made her sleepy, the constant assurances of BP, Chandru and Yug or the unlimited number of pujas Badi maa did for her results. She was even forbid by Anubhav from playing with Neeti bhabhi's new born baby girl Aadhya for the last 3 months for which she was angry with him and refused to sleep hugging him for a week. He had to bring a big red teddy for her to convince her at last. Even Ankit and Khushi reduced their visits and said they wont come until a day after her results come out. And the outcome for all their hard work was in front of her husband but he being her 'stupid chant chashmish' was still not saying anything. 

"Look for yourself" Anu said but he gave the laptop to GC instead of his wife. GG scowled at that. Her eyes moved from each person when they passed the laptop to each other and their expression changed and glanced at her in each turn. GG's eyes widened. It was HER results, why on earth was not any single person telling HER about it. 

"Oh for goodness sake gimme that!" At last GG stood up and snatched the laptop from Chhavi's hand. And it was her turn to bulge her eyes. 

"I...I came first in the..in the class?" GG whispered looking up at Anubhav who was goggling at her as though a gold fish out of water, unable to say anything in shock. He simply nodded. 

"Most likely the whole college! You got full marks GG, you even beat Chhavi!" Divya said with happy tears. GG took a look at the laptop screen and then at Anubhav. And then suddenly, she fainted right into his arms. Chandru screamed her name in shock while Sargam and Chhavi who was near Anu backed him. Anubhav panicked and suddenly huddled her on the sofa. 

"Gungun!"

"Beta!" "Gungun!" "Papa ki Pari!"

"Gungun..gungun..open your eyes..are you alright?" He asked slightly patting her cheeks. Anu kept his hands on her forehead and freaked out suddenly; it was cold as ice because of intense sweating. He turned to his family who was all hovering up on her in tension profusely calling her by her name to wake her up. 

"Shall I sing a song..probably she will wake up then?" Chandru suggested when Goli and BP shot him a look. 

"Gungun beta..aankhe kholo na!" Badi maa was slightly close to tears. Neeti was waving a newspaper on her face while Divya ran to get water. She came and sprinkled water on her face but she gave no response. Yug suddenly dialled up for Dr. Riddhesh while Goli bua slapped tight on back of Anu's head. 

"What was the need for being so dramatic...couldn't you have told her directly..you scared her to oblivion for no reason!" She scolded while Anu didn't wince or retort they could have done the same. Silent tears were falling down behind his glasses. He just wanted GG to open her eyes..that's all. He was gripping GG's hand with his right hand, silently chanting her name so to wake her up while he took his glasses and wiped his eyes using his left palm. He was the happiest man on earth seconds ago...but now all he had in mind was pain. Absolute pain to see her lying there unconscious .

After some time, everybody was gathered outside the closed door of AnuGun's room along with Dr. Riddhesh who was consoling a frantic Anubhav while  Dr. Maya who came from US last week was inside with Gungun. Bade papa , GC and Chandru was huddled together with Yug all their faces tensed. Goli bua stood there chewing her tongue Neeti was glancing once or twice at the closed door while little Aadhya was humming to herself laying on Chhavi's shoulders and playing with Anu's hair nearby, witnessing all this tension in her house. . Anu picked her up from Chhavi's hand and patted her back laying her on his shoulders. Suddenly Dr Maya came out of the room, beaming with an infectious smile which not a single person in that room have ever seen before. The moment she came out, everybody bombed her with questions. 

"What happened? Is GG alright?"

"How is she...? Is she awake?"

"Can we see her?"

"Calm down...calm down all of you..she is perfectly fine..or to say more than fine" Dr. Maya said pointedly while Riddhesh's tensed face changed to excitement in a jiffy. He asked for a confirmation with his eyes while Maya nodded at him. Riddhesh smiled widely. 

"Fine...she fainted..how is she supposed to be fine!?" Anu asked in tension whilst patting Aadhya who was now playing with her chashmish chachu's springy hair, not at all ready to sleep. 

"She is fine Anubhav.. I think within no time Aadhya is gonna get a younger brother or sister to play with" She said smiling. 

Everybody else had their mouths open in shock and then they all suddenly sighed and turned excitedly to each other. Badi maa and Sargam hugged in happiness while Goli screamed like a baby. But GC was the happiest one...he was crying. Neeti and Chhavi too gave a bear hug to each other and passed the info to Khushi and Ankit on phone who howled in happiness. Anu was still gaping at Maya, his mouth open, robotically patting on Aadhya and then it it him. No way!

"I guess you also got your results today Anu! Congrats bhai!" Yug shook Anu's hands and took his daughter from his shoulder. GC thumped on Anu's back. Anu was in confusion of how to react. He didn't know what to do..to smile..or to cry...if he could he would now run out f the house and scream in front of entire street out of happiness. Nevertheless he carefully transferred Aadhya to her father's hands and ran inside the room to find GG fast asleep hugging the big red teddy he got for him. She was such a baby. He sat near her head and patted it slowly, tears falling down , but a 1000 watt smile plastered on his face. 

"I guess that is a double upshot then!" He chuckled to himself and kissed on the sleeping GG's forehead. 

Hello dears..  Hope you enjoyed this little scribble. 

With love
Yours
Amy!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Even though I left watching the show and keep myself away from any discussion related to KKIS I can't help myself from reading AnuGun stories! To say that this piece was a wonderful treat to read would be an understatement! Reading this shot made me realise what a beautiful show this could have been!🥺This show had everything! A well curated cast, amazing chemistry between the leads, fresh unique story and yet the show is in ruins! 

Anyway I loved the reading this one shot.👍🏼 You should write more! Atleast these stories would give some solace to my wounded heart! 💔

JarOfCookies thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey Amy!

Such a beautiful and heart-warming story you've written ❤️

Made me go all...

Originally posted by: amy1739kp

Be it Anu breathing down her neck to check if she is studying or sleeping or Sargam shooing the GC gang out of her room to let her revise or Divya and Goli pestering her with almonds and milk every hour so that she could have "energy" to study- which actually made her sleepy, the constant assurances of BP, Chandru and Yug or the unlimited number of pujas Badi maa did for her results.

This reminded me of the good old days when I adored the K fam 😢

wws1473 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maya is a very positive character who felt happy for gungun's pregnant and result

Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

hey

loves the OS and also loved the wattpad story

great job in keeping us entertained

❤️ to you