Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Thankyou sia❤️

These two are the most pareshaan haal couple of ITV🤔 FL looks more like a side character now, Adi has more scenes with dayan and harnaaz than he has with Ginni. 

I am exhausted, either they are falling and tripping and when they are not they are throwing daggers at each other, save for one moment the kitchen one, I think it was mistakenly shot.

A.

devashree_h thumbnail

Kya fayda, phir bhi isko Goldie ki Biwi se shaadi karni hain.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Thankyou sia❤️

These two are the most pareshaan haal couple of ITV🤔 FL looks more like a side character now, Adi has more scenes with dayan and harnaaz than he has with Ginni. 

I am exhausted, either they are falling and tripping and when they are not they are throwing daggers at each other, save for one moment the kitchen one, I think it was mistakenly shot.

A.

Haan seriously 😐 

Upar se din raat dhabe pe kaam karne wali Ginni ka Dhaba ab kiske bharose chal raha hai pata nahi  sara sara din to yahan hi rehti hai 🤪

Daarji got more dialogues and badam ka halwa got more footage than the hero heroine ka scene 🤪

There is no progress in leads story … but there is so much progress in The Goldie SP Adi ki triangle love story 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Haan seriously 😐 

Upar se din raat dhabe pe kaam karne wali Ginni ka Dhaba ab kiske bharose chal raha hai pata nahi  sara sara din to yahan hi rehti hai 🤪

🤣🤣🤣

Daarji got more dialogues and badam ka halwa got more footage than the hero heroine ka scene 🤪

There is no progress in leads story … but there is so much progress in The Goldie SP Adi ki triangle love story 😆

soooo to the point and you are so hilarious🤣 badaam ka halwa getting more footage, omg🤣

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

Kya fayda, phir bhi isko Goldie ki Biwi se shaadi karni hain.

nut cases you see, both of them🤔🤣

devashree_h thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Haan seriously 😐 

I am pretty sure Ginni will insist on working in the Dhabha even after the Wedding and I dont think Daarji will let anyone stop her.