Look whose back 😭😭😭😭😭

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode is sooo Good πŸ₯³

Don't miss it Guys😳

Miss Sugar reached R mansion and she's watching Aru interacting with BD, Jaggu and Narpita πŸ˜† She's smart and figured out how Heroji is bheegi billi infront of Mausi and Nani(Narpita) πŸ€£πŸ€£

Imlie called Aru on Meethi's insistence but Gaddha did answer because he wasn't sure what to say πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

He called her after watching Cheeni missing news and Promised her to find cheeni and won't let anything happen to her πŸ₯Ί

Imlie called him ABP Today 😭

Aryan "Bina kuchh bole sarr hila rahi ho" 🀧

https://twitter.com/hopefloats77/status/1557909976970104838?s=20&t=Sm0H8KpbL4bbxQ900r5jSQ

He knows her soo well.  He wants cheeni to go back to her because he noticed how her eyes shine when she's with her.πŸ₯Ί

Anyways Besttttt part of today's episode is precap β€οΈ

Woh aa gayi waapis and the way both can sense each other's presence with closed eyes πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ€§

Their Chemistry uffffff!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

https://twitter.com/vrinshacaps/status/1557888345015205889?s=20&t=oa_iuZ33ZkAXqTPlacnCPg

Edited by Wilddreams - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Yaar the precap made me cry... We're going to miss these gonchus 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

thank you for the tag πŸ€—

today's episode was indeed really sweet and i couldn't stop laughing during aryan-cheeni scene πŸ˜†

arylie's phone convo was also heartfelt, the way he didn't pick up the call at first and imlie's breakdown at that, then her calling him ABP..everything about that scene was really special β€οΈ

also arylie's wedding flashbacks ne emotional kar diya πŸ˜­ kaise rahenge hum inke bina? 

btw precap says monday so do you think Imlie would reach RM tomorrow or on monday? 

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 1 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

ikr? today's emotional phone convo became even more emotional just by thinking we don't have much longer with aryile πŸ’”

Wilddreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

Me too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

But we can't do anything to change it so why fuss over what's not even in our hands?πŸ€—πŸ€—

Let's enjoy whatever days are left. We have alot to cherish. Arylie will be forever our Ghonchu couple πŸ₯Ί

Change is the only thing which is constant.

We will miss Arylie for sure but they will be back with new characters. Let's just wish and pray for them and their success β€οΈ

Edited by Wilddreams - 1 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

thank you for the tag πŸ€—

today's episode was indeed really sweet and i couldn't stop laughing during aryan-cheeni scene πŸ˜†

arylie's phone convo was also heartfelt, the way he didn't pick up the call at first and imlie's breakdown at that, then her calling him ABP..everything about that scene was really special β€οΈ

also arylie's wedding flashbacks ne emotional kar diya πŸ˜­ kaise rahenge hum inke bina? 

btw precap says monday so do you think Imlie would reach RM tomorrow or on monday? 

Hero ji and Ms. Sugar scene was wholesome like today's Famy and keva Rakhi video πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

They are soo cute together 

Wedding FBs with "kitni baatein" was soo good and their Phone convo πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§

Imlie's breakdown after he didn't recieve her call 😭😭

Its hard for us to let Arylie go but we have no other option  πŸ’” but we can always go back and revisit their journey once  again πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§

@bold precap says Monday so she will reach Delhi either Monday or Tuesday. Tomorrow we will see her getting ready to go back to city which will be painful for her and Aryan will try to keep Sugar hidden from the family for the meantime πŸ˜†

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Hero ji and Ms. Sugar scene was wholesome like today's Famy and keva Rakhi video πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Its hard for us to let Arylie go but we have no other option  πŸ’” but we can always go back and revisit their journey once  again πŸ₯ΊπŸ€§

@bold precap says Monday so she will reach Delhi either Monday or Tuesday. Tomorrow we will see her getting ready to go back to city which will be painful for her and Aryan will try to keep Sugar hidden from the family for the meantime πŸ˜†

she'll back on Monday i guess. May b he'll call tmrw.. and inform cheeni is with him

Dalena.Arylie thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Ohkay so episode was cute and quite emotionalπŸ˜ƒ

Cheeni met Jaggu for the first timeπŸ˜ƒ bechara bacha ghabra gaya apni hone wali crime partner ko dekh karπŸ˜†

BD Aru scene was so funny...I agree with Aru, BD should move on 6 sal hogae bandi ko iske sath rehte or usko iske nam k bina or kuch nahi pataπŸ˜† Ohkay so if BD is 26 then she and imlie have only one year age difference.. mujhy laga tha atleast 3,4 sal to hoga..πŸ€”

Narpita and Aru scene was also really good.. They way he was telling them all the details about Imlie❀️ or ye bolta hai he doesn't careπŸ˜† chalo koe nahi Arpi di or Cheeni sab sambhal legiπŸ˜†

Arylie scene ne to mujhy rula dia for various reasons..😭 aj jab gussa or ego nahi tha bech mein to who would say these two were separated for 5 long years..  The way she called him ABP and the way he responded to her tears it was like kabhi kuch hura hua hi nahi inke bech❀️ kabhi koe doori ae hi nahi❀️

Aryan Cheeni scene was funny again πŸ˜† The way Cheeni was pushing all the right buttons and the way he was getting all defensive on Imlie's behalf🀣 Sahi ja rahi ho Cheeni betaπŸ˜† Okay so if Aru will call Amma to Imlie RM kese pohanchy ge??πŸ€” Hmmm interesting

Precap was really emotional my bacchas gonna be under the same roof There HOME after 5 long years😭 happy tears

Edited by Dalena.Arylie - 1 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wilddreams

bold: true..nobody can take away arylie's memories from us β€οΈ that "kitni baatein" song is so apt with our current situation πŸ’”

i see..that means monday's episode will be really emotional with arylie's meeting at RM πŸ˜­

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 1 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Seems like they are literally out of bank episodes.. they are shooting a day before and airing it . Either they discarded all the previously shot scenes becoz there was change in creatives they dnt have a single episode at bank.. 

Both wer wearing the dress they gave offscreen from.. 

Edited by Aarthi_01 - 1 years ago