My pain belongs to you, only to you

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Only you have the right to feel my pain, hear my screams, share the silence and get wet in the rain that our child has made.

This was today's episode and before I say anything else I want to bow to Disha and Nakuul for how they played it, once again they just lived like Ram and Priya, he loudly proclaimed that he had lost himself, sister and life, and Priya silently lived every stab in the heart that was hidden behind his words, both bled, and the water that flowed on both - those tears that they still cannot cry to each other.

Ram wanted to rush at Priya, she wanted the same thing, only to hug and save her Ram from the whole hostile world, to shout that there is no Krish, for her there is only Ram, to whom even this name "Krish" next to Priya's name brings pain.

And she can only say quiet apologies, hiding much more inside.

Nandini manipulated the secret and Pihu, but she stepped in the wrong place again, Priya finally decided to protect both Pihu and Ishaan, and most importantly, her Ram from that dark circus that this lady creates.

Let him take care of Vedika, sooner or later they will start devouring each other. Fight more, darlings. At this time, Ram will braid his daughter's hair, share food with her, and share passion and pain with her mother, which will help them come to understanding and truth. They are too connected to stop it.

Only to each other they gave the right to hurt, share and soothe it.

I will say something nice) Priya is too gorgeous in the precap, I really hope that Ram will see her like that. This will help them take one more step towards what I wrote about a few lines above.

And one more little touch - Arjit's song was perfect next to the pain of two lovers.

Let everyone find someone with whom it will be possible to share even the blood flowing from common wounds and the songs that will accompany their lives.

Edited by SEA05 - 1 years ago

I didn’t watched today’s episode 

Plz tell me what actually happened regarding ram priya Nandini vedika 

Today's ram breakdown is needed. He let out so much. I hope something happens and ram understands Priya as Priya won't gonna tell soon as she is that strong rock to take everything and smile outside. Loved this 

Priya was blackmailed by Nandini to tell Piha the truth about the prison. Priya tried to ask Nandini why and why she was pulling the child in, but Ram and Pihu came, so the conversation ended, and Priya decided for herself that the help with which she came to Ram, the best expression of help is to save him from all this deception.

So Nandini ran into completely.

Vedika and Nandini are just two chickens, the youngest of which broadcasts "I'll deal with Priya myself", while adding to himself how cool she is and that she doesn't need Nandini, from the series: "And I'll deal with you, auntie, too" . In general, their usual games are "who has wider salwars."

And Ram went to the bathroom while Priya was doing laundry there to continue the argument over the phone, which he turned off without her permission. As a result, he emotionally told her everything about the fact that he lost his sister, ceased to be himself, and that Krish and you (Priya) bring him pain. Priya clearly longed to answer a lot, to hug him, but she could only apologize and speak with her eyes alone. Ram got angrier, "Are you just sorry, just sorry?!"

He took her into another angry passionate grip, but Pihu came and was glad that the charming prince had fulfilled her second wish - rain for her mother. Ram and Priya accidentally turned on the shower in the heat of the situation

I admire how she knows how to love, she only says with her eyes everything that anyone would have laid out long ago, washing herself with tears and snot. Priya's power is something chic and unusual, different from the manifestations of other heroines in dozens or even hundreds of stories. She, too, will explode one day, but now is not the time and her child is very close. Therefore, Priya shows incredible fortitude.

Even I feel d same she is not a doormat heroine but a strong one. She’s gonna save all her loved ones even at d code of her happiness once again 

My pleasure)

And in the precap, Priya dances as Ram (all the girls dressed as their men) in honor of the next pre-wedding event for Sara) Ram must see this, the demons of his passion, who only need Priya, will be completely delighted) It suits her so, very attractive and fun at the same time

That is exactly what will happen, Priya has always been the smartest and strongest, and now this lioness has been awakened for too important an occasion. She will not allow her loved ones to be covered by a dirty shadow.

Edited by SEA05 - 1 years ago

Thank you) I'm glad you liked it)