Question regarding current trends in Tv shows

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I am reading now a days it's trend in Itv that leads gets married in beginning then love story starts. 10 yrs ago it was love story first then marriage.. 

Is it true? 

Originally posted by shruti46

I am reading now a days it's trend in Itv that leads gets married in beginning then love story starts. 10 yrs ago it was love story first then marriage.. 

Is it true? 

You know best I think,😆

Originally posted by PerfectStart

You know best I think,😆

I don't I havnt watched any shows in many years

Originally posted by shruti46

Is it true? 

I think audience has always loved to watch love after marriage☺️ that's what most Ekta dramas showed, like Kutumb, Kkavyanjali, KMH2

Originally posted by la_Reine

I think audience has always loved to watch love after marriage☺️ that's what most Ekta dramas showed, like Kutumb, Kkavyanjali, KMH2

Yes, even Kumkum Bhagya, the leads did not fall in love for very long time. There was Kkusum too, with similar story.

And, if the leads fell in love before marriage, they got married to someone else. 

But in both cases, and something which is true even today, the consummation took place after quite some time.

Love after marriage is a norm!! Very few shows have love before marriage!! 

Originally posted by devashree_h

Yes, even Kumkum Bhagya, the leads did not fall in love for very long time. There was Kkusum too, with similar story.

And, if the leads fell in love before marriage, they got married to someone else. 

But in both cases, and something which is true even today, the consummation took place after quite some time.

I think in kayamath she loved one guy but got married to another, and later fell in love with her husband😆

Originally posted by la_Reine

I think in kayamath she loved one guy but got married to another, and later fell in love with her husband😆

Kahiin Toh Hoga, they are in love. She marries his best friend. The husband dies  she married him for revenge and realizes his innocence. 

Kzk - Pre marriage pregnancy, Guy marries the vamp not knowing Girl is pregnant. Then, when he divorces Vamp, Girl is forced to marry older Businessman. Lots of marriages in this one.😆

Kasamh Se- Guy likes one sister, she runs away with her lover on the day of marriage, Sister takes her place as bride.

Originally posted by devashree_h

Kahiin Toh Hoga, they are in love. She marries his best friend. The husband dies  she married him for revenge and realizes his innocence. 

Kzk - Pre marriage pregnancy, Guy marries the vamp not knowing Girl is pregnant. Then, when he divorces Vamp, Girl is forced to marry older Businessman. Lots of marriages in this one.😆

Kasamh Se- Guy likes one sister, she runs away with her lover on the day of marriage, Sister takes her place as bride.

Yet can you believe those dramatic stories were more entertaining than the recent ones we have been getting😆