Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know the actress who is playing Pishachini but she is fabulous. πŸ˜² I loved her in yesterday episode when she was threatening Pratik and his wife. The way she said that they are taking fayda of her goodness. πŸ€£ And then when she said that she is the evil one and it's her job to hurt people not the other way. πŸ˜† And the way she was bending them up and down. πŸ€£ The only problem is that recorded laugh of hers that's played repeatedly. Her natural one is better. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I don't know the actress who is playing Pishachini but she is fabulous. πŸ˜² I loved her in yesterday episode when she was threatening Pratik and his wife. The way she said that they are taking fayda of her goodness. πŸ€£ And then when she said that she is the evil one and it's her job to hurt people not the other way. πŸ˜† And the way she was bending them up and down. πŸ€£ The only problem is that recorded laugh of hers that's played repeatedly. Her natural one is better. 

It was an amazing scene. Seriously, this couple has been living with Pisachini for 20 years.....I mean, seriously? How did Pisachini live with these people?

Originally posted by Sshesha

It was an amazing scene. Seriously, this couple has been living with Pisachini for 20 years.....I mean, seriously? How did Pisachini live with these people?

I suppose the greedy couple freed Pishachini from that box. I am curious to know why didn't she go back to the village to take revenge. Why did she need them to come to Pratik's house ? And how come she had the patience to wait for 20 years if she was freed by the couple ? 

I suppose the greedy couple freed Pishachini from that box. I am curious to know why didn't she go back to the village to take revenge. Why did she need them to come to Pratik's house ? And how come she had the patience to wait for 20 years if she was freed by the couple ? 

Yes. It is really mysterious that why Prateek and Amrita stole the box. In fact they did it in their senses. Not enchanting... kind of things too. I think Amrita told that it would benefit her daughter... She didn't tell like it is to save her daughter. So even little chances of being enchanted got rejected.

B - Prateek might have built such aesthetic house for Pisachini so that she never feels homeless🀣🀣🀣. The house sets and outer editing was done nicely.

i feel she is positive πŸ˜† this pisachini can not be negative look at her attite pure white. She even feels shy by looking at ml. πŸ˜† i kind of feel she was trapped in this pisachini thing and to come out of it. She needs true love so she is finding one πŸ˜† i sense pavitra may be similar to fl in stree who might turn negative

ooooh you too? 

Ms. Nyra Banerjee. I saw her in Divya-Dhristi and pretty much wasted 90 minutes of my life a week just to watch her πŸ€£πŸ€£. She was such a badass in that show so I had to keep watching. You know my taste HAHAHAHAH.

Idhar - I got double locha. Both Nyra and Jiya are main characters. Chahoo toh bhi I can't escape LMAO. 

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

ooooh you too? 

Ms. Nyra Banerjee. I saw her in Divya-Dhristi and pretty much wasted 90 minutes of my life a week just to watch her πŸ€£πŸ€£. She was such a badass in that show so I had to keep watching. You know my taste HAHAHAHAH.

Idhar - I got double locha. Both Nyra and Jiya are main characters. Chahoo toh bhi I can't escape LMAO. 

Ok must agree Sameksha Singh, Pallavi Subhash and now this Nyra, I can watch anything they are in. πŸ˜³ Pure beauties. 

Pishachini the way she was trying to seduce Rocky.  Ufff that London wali ruined everything. πŸ˜‘

I am not yet convinced with Jiya though. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by firewings_diya

i feel she is positive πŸ˜† this pisachini can not be negative look at her attite pure white. She even feels shy by looking at ml. πŸ˜† i kind of feel she was trapped in this pisachini thing and to come out of it. She needs true love so she is finding one πŸ˜† i sense pavitra may be similar to fl in stree who might turn negative

That would be nice to see the role reversed but I doubt that. πŸ˜•  

Pishachini is too hot.  Her sarcasm, cute evilness... 😍  Just for her I can watch this shit. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sshesha

Yes. It is really mysterious that why Prateek and Amrita stole the box. In fact they did it in their senses. Not enchanting... kind of things too. I think Amrita told that it would benefit her daughter... She didn't tell like it is to save her daughter. So even little chances of being enchanted got rejected.

B - Prateek might have built such aesthetic house for Pisachini so that she never feels homeless🀣🀣🀣. The house sets and outer editing was done nicely.

Funny thing is that Pratik built this empire by the help of Pishachini and she herself needs a place to stay. πŸ€£

Greed makes you do things  I would be too afraid to deal with a creature. πŸ˜†

Ok must agree Sameksha Singh, Pallavi Subhash and now this Nyra, I can watch anything they are in. πŸ˜³ Pure beauties. 

Pishachini the way she was trying to seduce Rocky.  Ufff that London wali ruined everything. πŸ˜‘

I am not yet convinced with Jiya though. πŸ˜†

Jiya was a badass in her last show. Her eye lock scenes with Rocky were so stale though. I was more attracted to Rocky than her LMFAO πŸ€£

Hopefully that changes, otherwise Team Pisachini all the way πŸ€£