Makers are afraid of Fandum

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

There are many instances takes places previously and recently that makes me to think in this way let's start with mission behrupiya track ...

At the end of mission behrupiya, they ended tha char of As abruptly, like showing him gaddar in just overnight makes no sense , let's forget about that , but the thing that occur afterward make me feel makers are coward , let me explain, bcz then they come up with memory loss track , I think it occurs due to two reasons, first is the simple, game of trp , Ms makers are not different from another itv producer, so it is obvious for them to stretch that Urmila facade and second is that may makers are afraid to show the last conclusion or goodbye from the team , the other one I think is makers are bad at showing deep emotion, for not facing the truth, they changed their path .......

Second time it occurs when Av enters into the show , from the Starting he is shown as a person with no flawnt and in the process of building his character arc , makers end up with showing disgrading of Hm's character it shaken the fandom and then in the process of making Hm's character arc normal they sometime disgrade the character arc of Av 

The other thing occur with SS , some fans of Ks and Kareena deplore for more screen time of Ks and Kareena scenes, which lead to the deprivation in character arc as well as importance of Av , then makers only kept them as spectator.......

The last and the saddest thing occur recently is exit of Av , his importance decreases, and bashing of some toxic fan , eventually lead departure of him....may the end of his character occur due to makers bcz they are not able to build up story around him but his character digradation occurred due to fan ..

the one more thing occured which make be stumbled and numb is return of Gulki Joshi before her weekend complete, whenever Gulki mentioned that she returned bcz of fan demand it looks like she is scoffing us , a dagger that pierced in my heart (I am not the one who DM ph 😅)

the conclusion is yes makers are afraid of fans that lead them to tend their story line in different way , sometime it occurs for good and many time it leads to disappointment

i agree that the writers are swayed by the fandom demands. i don't agree with the word scared though. i believe they are influenced by what the fandom demands. 

Originally posted by rinki_99

i agree that the writers are swayed by the fandom demands. i don't agree with the word scared though. i believe they are influenced by what the fandom demands. 

Agreed , Afraid is kinda wrong word that I use 😅

But they are somehow influenced by fandum