Banni Chow Home Delivery

Yuvaan-Banni moments were saving grace

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I thought the entire Manini's plotting of whitewashing herself was 🥱 🥱 in today's episode. What was the saving grace was Yuvaan-Banni moments during the rituals. Especially in the beginning, when Yuvaan checked for red flags in/around the kalash and the alta in the plate, thus Banni was moved by such a gesture. Even when Yuvaan made good musical moments with the fallen plates and Banni stating that relationship should have a good sync just like in music. But, the last moment when Yuvaan placed the rose petal near Banni's ear and the moment of Yuvaan and Banni's hand gesture was sweet and adorable. All in all, I felt today's episode turned out okay, particularly due ti Yuvaan-Banni's bonding + Banni lashing out at Yuvaan's evil cousin to show respect to Yuvaan as the eldest son of the family. Won't deny the wedding sequence was performed brilliantly thus why I kinda felt low on this one due to Manini's fake attempt of whitewashing herself. 

Remainder of the episode was okay-okay, tbh. Especially Yuvaan's uncle and his step-mother conversation. 🥱 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago