Channa Mereya

Supreet isn't happy either!!! Another mystery

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Omg I think the highlight of the episode was a drunk Ambar showing his true love for Supreet!!!! Akash cracked me up though, when Ambar said shaitaan ki aulaad hai, Akash said" woh bhi toh inki aulaad hain toh yeh bhi toh shaitan huay"🀣 but a scared Supreet send him away to Daarji, even in Adi's absence her sincerity felt and looked genuine, when she said "apnay baday bhai ko monster nahi boltay" with Ambar she sounds manipulative towards Adi but with Akash she was kinda more open, he's a child though but she still said mein haar ki bahut favorite banti ja rahi hoon, what if she too has scores to settle with Ambar?? She has different motives, maybe she too was blackmailed or abused by Ambar but pretended that she loved him to avenge him, in the process of all this GK lost her life and Adi lost his mother and Supreet felt bad for Adi, from the first episode and till now she never ever had spoken ill about him, in his absence and also in his presence, she never created a hungama over Adi's insults and rudeness towards her. He burnt her hand but in the flashbacks she was quite when Ambar kicked out Adi of Singh mansion and sends him to Canada.

This is another mystery, she cried when she removed Ambar's shoes and she looked vulnerable, hurt and sad. She has mixed ups shades, but her actual motive is still hidden, does she need Adi say rather she wants to use him against Ambar, maybe she really hates Ambar as much as Adi does???

A.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting take. I gotta think on this a bit before I respond.

Will be back.

PerfectStart thumbnail

A humble request to everyone: please remain stick to the topic, I know the AG marriage is uppermost in your hearts and minds but we already have a social media and discussion thread for that so I would love to read your take on this, it's also a diversion from the current marriage track which has upset me alot.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Namita-M

Interesting take. I gotta think on this a bit before I respond.

Will be back.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Waiting.....

A.

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey really good topic

U know even I am curious to see her real face. 

Does she really care about Aditya?

Did she really killed his mom or removed her from amber life? 
what’s her story?

But she has really good screen presence so let’s see what they are going to show?

Victim or something else?

But she always tried to make a bond with Aditya?

I am soooooooo curious about her character.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Hmm now this got my wheels starting 

What if she was a friend of Adi's mom.

Then fell in love with his dad πŸ˜”

Tried to seperate but Adi's mom knowing she had some kind of terminal disease gave her blessings thinking atleast her son will have a mother. She knew the dad was not good father or husband 

Haila, this sounds so soapy πŸ€£

PerfectStart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ_3

Hmm now this got my wheels starting 

What if she was a friend of Adi's mom.

Then fell in love with his dad πŸ˜”

Tried to seperate but Adi's mom knowing she had some kind of terminal disease gave her blessings thinking atleast her son will have a mother. She knew the dad was not good father or husband 

Haila, this sounds so soapy πŸ€£

But GK died in an accident and Adi was there when it happened.

But why supreet would want to destroy her own life? and GK is known to be a selfless woman as far as we know about her character, even taiji who only speaks venomous stuff said good things about her and even defended Adi's anger so GK couldn't have asked her friend for such a sacrifice.

A.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Surpreet is definitely an intriguing character. Her screen space is limited and there is an air of mystery around her. From whatever encounter she had with Adi, it shows that she means no harm. She tries to calm Amber down and always extends a hand of friendship towards Adi. she even asked not Sky to not call him monster. 

Around Amber I have seen her very conscious and agitated. She seeks for his validation and is afraid of wronging him. There is some regret about the past decision. She maybe become an ally of Ginni.

DJ_3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PerfectStart

But GK died in an accident and Adi was there when it happened.

But why supreet would want to destroy her own life? and GK is known to be a selfless woman as far as we know about her character, even taiji who only speaks venomous stuff said good things about her and even defended Adi's anger so GK couldn't have asked her friend for such a sacrifice.

A.

Oh I missed the accident part πŸ˜²

But she may still be aware of the affair and thought it may be a good thing for Adi if she was dying from accident.

It will be too filmy, but again this was late 80s in rural area, maybe the thinking was more regressive, where the women forgave such transgressions 

DJ_3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Isamreen

Surpreet is definitely an intriguing character. Her screen space is limited and there is an air of mystery around her. From whatever encounter she had with Adi, it shows that she means no harm. She tries to calm Amber down and always extends a hand of friendship towards Adi. she even asked not Sky to not call him monster. 

Around Amber I have seen her very conscious and agitated. She seeks for his validation and is afraid of wronging him. There is some regret about the past decision. She maybe become an ally of Ginni.

I agree. 

Maybe Amber cheated on her too, but she is stuck because of her kids. A cheater is always a cheater