Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Life hugs me... With your arms

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

That protect like a shield

That warm like a fire

And protect like God.

These words are dedicated to Priya and what she does for the people she loves, yes, she is guilty, but she is a protector. She took care of Ishaan, and now Pihu and Ram, however, she took care of him and always takes care of him.

Remember the episodes with Priya's confession, she honestly said that she would not be able to keep her promise, because he was dearer to her.

That is why today she stood right in front of Nandini, to save each of those who are dear to her and give father and daughter a few more moments. She, too, was gifted with time with them, but she repaid with something more, she acts to change the future. Let her not understand it yet.

Ram again mirrors the behavior of his beloved: he denies the child, talks about money and jealousy, but his heart recognizes both, absolutely, as we recognize the people dearest to us.

I haven't gotten a good grasp of the plan yet, but Priya's defenses are working and Ram is unknowingly helping her. He is well done. So I dedicate the words above to him in full.

Priya needs some to believe in materialistic motives and give away their ulterior motives and Ram, like a real husband, unwittingly, but does everything to make the game work. Pihu is right, her dad is the most ideal mother's prince, only he can, without awareness, only by his impulsive behavior, give protection to the one who protects herself. Do not reveal what is not the time, is not this the best defense?

Moreover, she is also unwittingly complemented by Shubhu, who argues with her mother over bhabhi.

Nandu and Vedu can plan a lot, but the protective hands of lovers have more power than they show.

They open only to each other, hence a new episode in the rain, conditional, but... Ram allows himself to explode like this only with Priya herself, others do not know about his condition, even friends. And even in this there is a shade of hugging hands of a protector and protector, who show emotions only in private, together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you, even the smallest compliment is important to me)