•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

To be honest I have lost all interest in this show due to their poor execution and them presenting 10 tracks at once. But I wanted to stop by and say hello to you all. HC and PR's chemistry is the only reason I am still watching. These days I am reading Wattpad instead because this show's fans are wayyyyyyyyyyy better writers than stupid idiots BV and Garima. Seems that this show might be going the Kausati way. I always said do not trust the woman who ruined Kaira. But the reason I am here is to tell everyone to read this story. After many days I felt like sharing something. It is so good. If only the writers had this kind of brain power. 

https://www.wattpad.com/1257030151-their-last-hope-losing-consciousness-akshara%27s-pov

It’s so well written! I wish the makers would just present this story as is .

Originally posted by harshadishotttt

To be honest I have lost all interest in this show due to their poor execution and them presenting 10 tracks at once. But I wanted to stop by and say hello to you all. HC and PR's chemistry is the only reason I am still watching. These days I am reading Wattpad instead because this show's fans are wayyyyyyyyyyy better writers than stupid idiots BV and Garima. Seems that this show might be going the Kausati way. I always said do not trust the woman who ruined Kaira. But the reason I am here is to tell everyone to read this story. After many days I felt like sharing something. It is so good. If only the writers had this kind of brain power. 

https://www.wattpad.com/1257030151-their-last-hope-losing-consciousness-akshara%27s-pov

I’ll read it tonight when I’ll have the bandwidth…thanks for sharing…I echo your thoughts though 

This was too awesome 😭😭😭

Hi dear, 

I too have given up on the show. 
will read and surely leave a comment 

Thanks for sharing… same here.. the initial spark and butterfly feelings of this story has completely died… I too only watch it for Abhira and HC/PR… spend most of my time reading Abhira FF’s on Wattpad as well cause they are a million times better than what we are being served.