Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heere_Ve thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Naksh ki adopted daughter ko AbhiRa ki love story mein third wheel bana diya hai aur Kaira ki adopted daughter karishna ko Nairu Birla ki story mein vamp bana dy gy 🙄 

Khatam tata bye bye 🤣

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heere_Ve

Khatam tata bye bye 🤣

Nairu Birla ki daughter ka name bhi Akshara hoga 😂

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krinya

For the record..this is ________ #psycho in yrkkh 

Abhi and akshu fell in love in 2 days. 

Aroo became obsessed for abhi in 2 mins 

Rosy (or whatever her name was , who filed a molestation case ) was obsessed for abhi 

This guy saw akshu in a party and before Maggi can be cooked  , he was flat. Itna ke he blew up Birla hospital the next day🤣

And now this girl. 

And this is 4th or 5th time the track will change in 2 weeks. 

From arooos plotting planning to abhimanyus hand to anishas shadi to third angle between abhira . 🐷

As per Icche Nodee plot, Adrija's cousin visits them out of the blue and falls in love with Anurag.

She makes fun of the love at first sight concept and decides to break the illusion. However nothing happens as per plans, later in a fit of anger pushes Anurag off the cliff.

Anurag is found by villagers and completely looses his memory. He starts afresh as a music teacher.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

As per Icche Nodee plot, Adrija's cousin visits them out of the blue and falls in love with Anurag.

She makes fun of the love at first sight concept and decides to break the illusion. However nothing happens as per plans, later in a fit of anger pushes Anurag off the cliff.

Anurag is found by villagers and completely looses his memory. He starts afresh as a music teacher.

This will also happen one day 😆 And I was thinking why is yrkkh giving me kzk2 vibes 🤢not yet but may be soon

Salutethearmy thumbnail

This will also happen one day 😆 And I was thinking why is yrkkh giving me kzk2 vibes 🤢not yet but may be soon

Maya - Beyhadh

Harshvardhan - Bepannaah

Yrkkh = KzK2

Post marriage nothing is left.

It is better if Rajan settles Kartik Goenka's  children and ends the 3rd installment.

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same here.i also have same feeling. In kzk2 also all new entries have only one objective separate anurag prerna .here also all new entries either fall in love with akshara or abhi.there also leads used to trap in fire or accidents every now and then .next day all is well.there also no story.hete is also no story.

Heere_Ve thumbnail

Maya - Beyhadh

Harshvardhan - Bepannaah

Yrkkh = KzK2

Post marriage nothing is left.

It is better if Rajan settles Kartik Goenka's  children and ends the 3rd installment.

do you think he will end the show or bring a 4th installment?

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heere_Ve

do you think he will end the show or bring a 4th installment?

RS never spoke of 4th generation.

Heere_Ve thumbnail

RS never spoke of 4th generation.

that's a relief