Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I can’t think of a negative example but I can give you a positive one. I didn’t care for Kiara before but now that she’s dating Sid I like her 😆.  

Honestly I think it depends on what it is that they are bad at? If it’s just acting and their popularity or stardom people won’t care. If anything it might even win the partner some points because they figure this celebrity wasn’t just chosen for their star power. But if the “bad” is a personality issue and something serious then at the very least one would question the partner’s own motives and morals for picking such a bad celebrity.  

Jaise I liked Anushka after Virat Kohli 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Mataji wanted to have a fling and udao some paisa, Gujju bhai ne pics leak karke.. phod diya bhanda. 🤣

I was ROFLing at her multiple explanations.

In my experience so far, once an articulate person always turns out to be chalu chapati. Yeh elite logo ka yehich pirablem most of the time. 😆

That's why never be follower of anyone

Except yogi ji

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: semantic.error

All these round about ways to talk about Alia 😆

Mai Alia pe openly post karta hu 

Its about Sushmita aur Lalit Modi 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Mai ek post dekh raha tha usme bola ki agar one partner is not good then dusre partner ka desirability kam hota hai 

Did that ever happened to you with respect to a Bollywood celebrity? 

Sushmitha dated Vikram bhatt during her debut time but she was still desirable that time. Same with Manisha koirala dating Nana patekar...she was considered more beautiful than Madhuri.my opinion is desirability lies in the person itself , how they carry themselves and how they treat the partner.

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SriRani

Sushmitha dated Vikram bhatt during her debut time but she was still desirable that time. Same with Manisha koirala dating Nana patekar...she was considered more beautiful than Madhuri.my opinion is desirability lies in the person itself , how they carry themselves and how they treat the partner.

those days social media was not there also vikram bhatt was not that known but it would be considered shady now 

looks dont matter,nana is intellectual and great actor and manisha was also more a acting type then glamour so it will gell 

even juhi's husband is no looker but he is soild so no one cares 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ranbir's charishma, elusiveness is certainly going down because of association if not with alia (who can forgiven for being a newly married in love) but sasur aka kjo 

i sorely miss rishi kapoor, he would have put kjo in place😃

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have seen that happen with Anuska when she started dating Virat. A lot of people who never thought Anushka was anything special noticed her and her desirability went up. It is another thing because of her own preachy actions and snooty attitude she got trolled by people but she was initially liked.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Melissaa

I have seen that happen with Anuska when she started dating Virat. A lot of people who never thought Anushka was anything special noticed her and her desirability went up. It is another thing because of her own preachy actions and snooty attitude she got trolled by people but she was initially liked.

It went both ways. Virat's image was very different pre Anushka. He got rebranded into the perfect guy. All that supportive husband schtick and the broken hearted stuff when she dumped him in between. There was a huge spike in endorsements for him. 

Deepika also completely elevated Ranveer's profile. Katrina is doing it right now for Vicky. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcs17

ranbir's charishma, elusiveness is certainly going down because of association if not with alia (who can forgiven for being a newly married in love) but sasur aka kjo 

i sorely miss rishi kapoor, he would have put kjo in place😃

I would’ve probably agreed if you said this say a 10 years or even a 5 years ago. At 40,marriage with a much younger Alia, has given him not just a bout of new chances but also a totally renovated image.

Edited by catchmeifucan - 1 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcs17

those days social media was not there also vikram bhatt was not that known but it would be considered shady now 

looks dont matter,nana is intellectual and great actor and manisha was also more a acting type then glamour so it will gell 

even juhi's husband is no looker but he is soild so no one cares 

In Vikram Sush's case they both went around claiming Vikram was separated from his wife when they started their relationship. I remember they even went on Simi's show to talk about their relationship (one of the most watched celeb talk show of that time) to white wash their affair that started much after Vikram was separated. I think them actively trying to prove that Vikram was not with his wife was the only reason Sush was not called homewrecker like how Sridevi, Rekha, Hema were. Back then because there were no PR agenies the film magazines and tabloids were not censored.