Why Few People Behave so Immaturely

Posted: 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Problem was not with yukti and gulki. 

Problem is in these kids who forced gulki to cut short her break. 

Gulki cuts shorts her break and yukti is working more since she is playing twins

So it's natural that they seema tired

Aur voh log robot toh h nhi jo itna kaam krne k baad bhi haste rahe 😒 

Originally posted by pari454

Problem was not with yukti and gulki. 

Problem is in these kids who forced gulki to cut short her break. 

Gulki cuts shorts her break and yukti is working more since she is playing twins

So it's natural that they seema tired

Aur voh log robot toh h nhi jo itna kaam krne k baad bhi haste rahe 😒 

Exactly, problem is not with  GJ or YK ma'am, aur zaroori thodi naa hai ki they will always walk with each other holding each others hands.  Just look at the comment section of the video, People are just crazy there.

wait really? people are speculating that they had a fight? đŸ¤Ŗ  in bachon ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

also what do you mean by something is wrong? 

The age group of viewers of tv shows is 10-18. The maturity level of this particular age group is very low. They have their own imaginations and want everything in that way only. 

I remember I watched a show named Kasam tere pyar ki and the fan following of main leads Krasha(kratika and sharad) id different and fans loved their frndship. 

But after some time ekta banned media from her sets their ivs and segments were not coming so these immature gang comes into action and bashing them for not posting together not doing ivs together 

So its normal for them. 

Aur yeh social media ka jamana h agr kisiki fight hoti h toh they either unfollow Or block each other. 😂

Originally posted by hareesh_fan

Exactly, problem is not with  GJ or YK ma'am, aur zaroori thodi naa hai ki they will always walk with each other holding each others hands.  Just look at the comment section of the video, People are just crazy there.

Lol the reason they are giving is very stupid 😂😂😂 

Since yk has bf toh ladai ho jayegi đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ 

Agree that time divide hota h but every relationship is important as well as different. 

Bache 😂😂 school jao home work kro padhai likhai kro đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ  

Teachers hw nhi dete kya inko 😕😕 when I was in school I barely spare 2 hrs that too for playing ☚ī¸â˜šī¸â˜šī¸đŸĨ˛đŸĨ˛đŸĨ˛ 

Originally posted by pari454

Lol the reason they are giving is very stupid 😂😂😂 

Since yk has bf toh ladai ho jayegi đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ 

Agree that time divide hota h but every relationship is important as well as different. 

Bache 😂😂 school jao home work kro padhai likhai kro đŸ¤ŖđŸ¤Ŗ  

Teachers hw nhi dete kya inko 😕😕 when I was in school I barely spare 2 hrs that too for playing ☚ī¸â˜šī¸â˜šī¸đŸĨ˛đŸĨ˛đŸĨ˛ 

Goodness... please tell this to some immature kids on Twitter jinhe Gulki aur Rahil ko real mein ship karna hai. Unke bacche take karwa diye... bloody sickoes! In fact, they were planning a trend for the day when both Rahil and Gulki followed each other on Insta! Like seriously?  Gross... Whenever I see the word Rulki floating around, meri itni buri tarah satakti hai! đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜Ą

Originally posted by rinki_99

wait really? people are speculating that they had a fight? đŸ¤Ŗ  in bachon ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

also what do you mean by something is wrong? 

yeah, people are thinking that  they had a fight, and, and, and...... You know what was the funniest part, a media person even asked about the same to YK ma'am.  May be the person asked to clarify chote baccho kaa doubt, but it was too funny.  YK ma'am said ki "pata nahi aap logon ko ye sab kaun batata hai, maddam sir me kisi ke beech me koi cold war nahi ho rahi hai (parafrazed).

by "something wrong" I mean ki why Sony Sab is promoting maddam sir too much?  What happened suddenly?  are they not being extra sweet?  is this a genuine promotion?  I hope you are getting what I am trying to say and where I am indicating

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Goodness... please tell this to some immature kids on Twitter jinhe Gulki aur Rahil ko real mein ship karna hai. Unke bacche take karwa diye... bloody sickoes! In fact, they were planning a trend for the day when both Rahil and Gulki followed each other on Insta! Like seriously?  Gross... Whenever I see the word Rulki floating around, meri itni buri tarah satakti hai! đŸ˜ĄđŸ˜ĄđŸ˜Ą

arey Thank God that Savi sir is married, otherwise they would have started shipping Savi sir and Gulki ma'am as well.  Actually few people even started doing that, but logon kaa dil toot gaya when they came to know that Savi sir is married.

and rulki kaa toh poocho hi mat, they say ki janam janam kaa saath hai inka, I want to know ki, ye rulki word aaya kidhar say.

Tbh, I don't know why, but I don't even like the word "yuki".  May be I am wrong here, but I think these interviews are scripted, I am not saying that they are not friends, but phir bhi, jitna dikhta hai utna nahi hoga I guess.

I like kareena (Karishma and Haseena) onscreen friendship, in fact I like their friendship the most in the show, but still, I don't believe in the offscreen things.

Sorry if I have said something wrong, but I have written this here because I can't write this on YT.  May be I am wrong about YK and GJ ma'am, but I think that most of the interviews are scripted.  Please correct me if you find something wrong in this.

guys, guys, guys

The TRP has increased from 0.5 to 0.6, however, this is last weeks TRP I think.  I hope TRP increases even more this week bcz Shubh has 0.6 TRP as well.