Laal Singh Chaddha reviews and box office (DT Warning p30) - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

This movie is 3-5 years behind it’s time , for current times , movie like these are more suitable for streaming platforms than traditional theatre release. 

It might become hit at BO solely because of Aamir’s star value & WOM.

This guy was also at the screening but is giving bad review 

only posting because  I have been following him for long

https://twitter.com/HatefulJosh/status/1557053622134898688

Looking at the advance , KRK's tweet might be right about boycott 

Originally posted by SunshineC25

This movie is 3-5 years behind it’s time , for current times , movie like these are more suitable for streaming platforms than traditional theatre release. 

It might become hit at BO solely because of Aamir’s star value & WOM.

Whats currently “ in time” toxic thrash and violence? Just wondering 

Originally posted by vcs17

This guy was also at the screening but is giving bad review 

only posting because  I have been following him for long

https://twitter.com/HatefulJosh/status/1557053622134898688

What he’s describing doesn’t make sense because it’s not something anyone has noticed so far. Usually people pick on bad VFX right away. 

I had ever heard of him and this is what I read him on Reddit. He’s one of the distributors for RRR in the U.S. who absolutely loves that movie. So the idea that LSC’s VFX is worse than RRR’s seems bizarre to me. I don’t know anything else about him and his credibility but something about this review sounds impartial and biased. He also didn’t like Forest Gump so … 

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Johnny.Balraj

it doesn’t look good at all for Aamir 

3 to 4 year ago, this film would have opened 30cr plus at least. There is always a shell life when it comes to stardom.  Mamu should focus on being a producer or maybe become full time director, 

He should have directed and introduced his son with this one !!

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

What he’s describing doesn’t make sense because it’s not something anyone has noticed so far. Usually people pick on bad VFX right away. 

I had ever heard of him and this is what I read him on Reddit. He’s one of the distributors for RRR in the U.S. who absolutely loves that movie. So the idea that LSC’s VFX is worse than RRR’s seems bizarre to me. I don’t know anything else about him and his credibility but something about this review sounds impartial and biased. He also didn’t like Forest Gump so … 

I dont think he is biased, but yes LSC may not be to his taste as he didnt like Forrest gump too and lsc obvoiously will be more emotional tadka

actually what I found is forrest gump has quite a few critics in US who find it very syrupy and manipulative

reddit has discovered him now but I have been following him on twitter, ppl know more of him after RRR but he has been viewing indian movies for years

I have followed his reviews for long time and he has reviewed lot of aamir movies also very highly such as talaash, he and some others like melanie actually have been watching indian movies for long and review little known ones too much before RRR, even other languages

as someone said i doubt whether western reviewers will be bought out but it is a matter of taste 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago

So far the reviews are good. Whether this will outgross Baahubali 2 to become the biggest ever from Bollywood in Hindi markets? Most Aamir movies have great legs so even if it starts slow will keep increasing over the 5 day weekend due to WOM and run for a long time like Dangal?