Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

i share my heart with you and you care about a siggy?😲

@bold - Aww β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ’–

@blue - I care that you don't care enough to share πŸ˜†. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats Parm and Shibu for winning d contest πŸŽ‰πŸ˜˜πŸ’

Congrats Nita , Shibu , Bee, Neha , Shri , Frosty , So-So for d awards πŸŽ‰πŸ’

Lovely siggies @ Shiri β€οΈ

MaDiee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys!!

Congratulations winners and best wishes for everyone!!! πŸ₯³Thanks for the opportunity and prompting to write. πŸ€—It boosted spirits of all the writers here to try their heart out for the common passion we all share for writing!! Had fun participating and reading so many beautiful stories and witnessing so many different versions and patterns of our beloved rain.

Keep writing everyone!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love,

MaDiee❀️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners πŸ€—β€οΈ 

Thank you and congrats to all the participants who sent in their entries. You all are winners in a way, because there would not be a Barso Re Contest without you guys sending in your stories. Loved reading all the stories and I am really amazed at the pool of creativity we have in this forum. Whether there is any contest or not, always keep writing. For us, the shower of your wonderful stories was enough to make our monsoon special.  πŸ€—

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: tournesol

Congratulations to all the winners smiley31smiley27 

Thank you and congrats to all the participants who sent in their entries. You all are winners in a way, because there would not be a Barso Re Contest without you guys sending in your stories. Loved reading all the stories and I am really amazed at the pool of creativity we have in this forum. Whether there is any contest or not, always keep writing. For us, the shower of your wonderful stories was enough to make our monsoon special.  smiley31

Edited by tournesol - 1 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Special thanks to my team for giving opportunity to become a part of Barso Re. ❀️ Thank you Prats for being such a wonderful host, Madhuri for always being there despite being busy, Sandy and Shiri for the gorgeous siggies, I literally can't take my eyes off them 

Loved being part of Barso Re and reading all the wonderful stories, and with my wonderful team, the experience became exponentially better. πŸ€—

Koeli thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners.. specially Shibz and Beti for winning the contest. 

Kudos to the barso re team… you have done a great job indeed. Hosting, conducting and finally coming up with the results so smoothly. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: Koeli

Congratulations to all the winners.. specially Shibz and Beti for winning the contest. 

Kudos to the barso re team… you have done a great job indeed. Hosting, conducting and finally coming up with the results so smoothly. 

Beti? 😳

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Congratulations WD and Shibani and rest of the winners.πŸ‘

Would read your works when I get time.

Can't tag you Shibani.

Thank you πŸ€—

Looking forward to your comments and likes β€οΈ

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6