Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

To those lovely people that pushed me to participate. You know who you are , Thank you because I would have never written anything if not for your push. Especially the one who said, that just make sure it rain outside 😆. Thank you for the motivating words. 

I am so happy to have got an award. Feel so special and the siggie is absolutely gorgeous ❤️. Thanks once again Sandy, you are amazing. 🤗. 

As a writer each recognition means a lot and so once again, Thank you everyone who made it possible. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Congratulations WD, a very well deserved win🥳

Baaki sab log, you guys are awesome writers and I cant wait to see more of you in FFDT organized contests⭐️

prats, madhu and miss t, thank you so much for the opportunity and considering my entry ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Thank you for hosting such a lovely contest @BlackWitch. I am glad that I participated.😊

Thank you judges @tournesol & @Viswasruthi  for the super speedy results and for taking your time to judge and give feedbacks❤️

Thank you Sandy and Shiri for the lovely siggies and tags  🥰❤️. Makes winning an award super amazing . 

Last but not the least Congrats Meri Shibu and WD for winning the contest. I know you both are very talented writers and seeing you win makes me extra happy ❤️🤗🥰 . 

P.S : Your siggie is Meri Siggie right Shibu 🥺🥺🥺🥺

accha mazak kar lete ho🤣

thank you sandy and shiri for those gorgeous siggies

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks to the organizers and judges for the contest!

I will try to read all of the stories.

I agree with everyone who appreciates the prompt judging, and it's also nice that the results are in a Global Announcement this time, making the payoff just as prominent as the effort to attract participation.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the Hindi slur "kaminey" appearing as a misspelling of the title of one of my stories in the first post of this thread. It's actually "kāminy" = "kāminī" meaning "passionate woman."

BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

accha mazak kar lete ho🤣

Why do you never share anything with me 😭. 

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the note, it was a pleasure for me to participate)

frostedstarlit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to all the winners, and a very big hurray to all the writers who participated. I am delighted to win, but more than that I am thrilled to have written a short story after ages. Thank you to the amazing organisers, judges, and all you wonderful readers for making this contest a hit.

Until next time

<3

Frosty

Edited by frostedstarlit - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Why do you never share anything with me 😭. 

i share my heart with you and you care about a siggy?😲

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations WD and Shibani and rest of the winners.👏

Would read your works when I get time.

Can't tag you Shibani.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks BlackWitch for hosting and Sevenstreaks for the siggies.❤️