Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations winners and better luck next time to the co-participants. ❣️❣️

Shri and Pratiksha thank you so much for organizing the beautiful contest like Barso Re. 💐💐 

Please do organise some more contests like this. It really give confidence to give write a little 😊😊

tellyme thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners and participants.❤️🥳

First time participated in such contest and it was exciting experience.😊

will read these stories one by one now.

🤗

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to all winners and participants 💖. Will read all the beautiful stories one by one.

A big thanks goes to the organising team smiley20

This was my first participation in such a competition. It´s a great honour for me as a foreigner to have won a title in this competition. I absolutely did not expect that .

A thousand thanks smiley31

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations guys, all the stories are fantastic! 👏

WildestDreams thumbnail

OMG! I cannot believe I won!🫣😭🤧 

Thank you judges for the kind words and thanks Shiri for the beautiful siggie! ❤️ I guess its time to change the dabba box😆

Congratz to Shibani as well!🤗

BlackWitch thumbnail

Well deserved 👏 Both your stories were just beautiful  Thanks for participating and submitting such wonderful entries for everyone to enjoy

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

OMG! I cannot believe I won!🫣😭🤧 

Thank you judges for the kind words and thanks Shiri for the beautiful siggie! ❤️ I guess its time to change the dabba box😆

Congratz to Shibani as well!🤗

BlackWitch thumbnail

You were amazing 🤗 Reading your story, we couldn’t guess that you are a foreigner.

Hoping you keep participating in our contests and submitting such lovely stories. Jodha Akbar will always have a special place in my heart ❤️

Originally posted by: So-So

Congratulations to all winners and participants 💖. Will read all the beautiful stories one by one.

A big thanks goes to the organising team smiley20

This was my first participation in such a competition. It´s a great honour for me as a foreigner to have won a title in this competition. I absolutely did not expect that .

A thousand thanks smiley31

BlurredLines thumbnail

Thank you for hosting such a lovely contest @BlackWitch. I am glad that I participated.😊

Thank you judges @tournesol & @Viswasruthi  for the super speedy results and for taking your time to judge and give feedbacks❤️

Thank you Sandy and Shiri for the lovely siggies and tags  🥰❤️. Makes winning an award super amazing . 

Last but not the least Congrats Meri Shibu and WD for winning the contest. I know you both are very talented writers and seeing you win makes me extra happy ❤️🤗🥰 . 

P.S : Your siggie is Meri Siggie right Shibu 🥺🥺🥺🥺

BlurredLines thumbnail

Thanks once again Host and judges for the special awards to make us feel extra special ❤️. 

Congrats @So-So and @Oye_nakhrewaali for the best story concept. 🎊🎉

Congrats Bee 🐝 and Neha for your creativity award ❤️🎊

Congrats Bee for having the best title ❤️. 

Congrats @frostedstarlit for your spotlight award. ❤️🎉

Congrats @Shri_12 for your promising writer award 💖💖. 

And to everyone who participated, it takes lot of courage to write and let it be judged by others. I do lack the courage most of the time as well. But trying inspite of that is really a brave achievement of its own. In that way, we are all winners. 🤗. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to all the winners 🥳

Never expected that I would get an award too, so that's sone pe suhaga 

Thank you for all the wishes ❤️