Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ohh god Manushi ….🤣🤣 in her real form 

https://twitter.com/aashi74674098/status/1556900262156988416?s=21&t=9tLcbR-0e52lChaIJ2lzvA 

https://youtu.be/1ksCRYW6PmA

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

lo sb chahte te Meet Ahlawat ko pta chle but yha lg ra h Anubha ko pta chlega …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChBtCC-BtVj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

https://youtu.be/veTfbcM0V5Q

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

This is epic … can’t get over this one … 🤣🤣 Anju isko add kr do tum banner me Manushi ki pic k liye …🤣 

https://twitter.com/dhillons4m/status/1556908396988735488?s=21&t=9tLcbR-0e52lChaIJ2lzvA

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Jugnu21

lo sb chahte te Meet Ahlawat ko pta chle but yha lg ra h Anubha ko pta chlega …

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChBtCC-BtVj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I remember one IV where Ashi said that viewers didn’t like the loving meet2 during pregnancy and ratings along with TRP went down so they are going to bring separation..I somehow feel that makers just don’t understand their audience and will make it worse by bringing more misunderstandings between meet2..because in their head they think that’s what is going to work 🙄 

so meetwa is no where seen..he will only know the final but and as usual will react negatively without trusting meety..I hope in that he doesn’t say I will marry someone else..the marriage obsession in the family is problematic and concerning 😂

Jugnu21 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I remember one IV where Ashi said that viewers didn’t like the loving meet2 during pregnancy and ratings along with TRP went down so they are going to bring separation..I somehow feel that makers just don’t understand their audience and will make it worse by bringing more misunderstandings between meet2..because in their head they think that’s what is going to work 🙄 

so meetwa is no where seen..he will only know the final but and as usual will react negatively without trusting meety..I hope in that he doesn’t say I will marry someone else..the marriage obsession in the family is problematic and concerning 😂

mai sach bolu to kr le wo kisi or se shaadi … mje ghanta fark pdta h …  Doormat Hooda ne pagal kr rkha h … And ye Angry Ahlawat bs gusse k alawa kuch krta hi ni… dono ka 1 meaningful conversation ni dikhaya … ha ye Manjari chillayi ti jb goons bheje te … lekin Angry Ahlawat to 3-4 lines se jyada kuch bolta hi ni … monday ko daaru k nashe me kuch kuch bola ta but they really need to talk it out among themselves…

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

mai sach bolu to kr le wo kisi or se shaadi … mje ghanta fark pdta h …  Doormat Hooda ne pagal kr rkha h … And ye Angry Ahlawat bs gusse k alawa kuch krta hi ni… dono ka 1 meaningful conversation ni dikhaya … ha ye Manjari chillayi ti jb goons bheje te … lekin Angry Ahlawat to 3-4 lines se jyada kuch bolta hi ni … monday ko daaru k nashe me kuch kuch bola ta but they really need to talk it out among themselves…

Well makers are busy messing things with side characters..their barfi love is too much..it’s funny as these makers just don’t know what to use when..people liked manjari/ meety that was giving back and showing everyone their place..they changed her into doormat hooda..and totally forgot that she was smart and had logical brain that she used to solve so many situations..the lame explanation now that she is tolerating all alhawat abuse is to get manushi to trust her and give the child back..how silly is that!! 

PI hosh and fai were loved by audience so they are replaced by ever crying isha and spineless deep..we all enjoyed Babita finally getting back so they got in barfi and made her Babita part 2..

they spoil their own show and how..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Meetwa has to eat some almonds as the guy just doesn’t sit and think..all he did was try and make meety jealous by manjari..that’s the only thing he knows..make his wife jealous..when will he learn to give support and comfort without conditions..guess never..he can mistrust in seconds, react and abuse but will never put himself in other person’s shoes and try to understand..honestly the guy is incapable of running any business with that attitude so his success doesn’t fit his personality traits..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Well makers are busy messing things with side characters..their barfi love is too much..it’s funny as these makers just don’t know what to use when..people liked manjari/ meety that was giving back and showing everyone their place..they changed her into doormat hooda..and totally forgot that she was smart and had logical brain that she used to solve so many situations..the lame explanation now that she is tolerating all alhawat abuse is to get manushi to trust her and give the child back..how silly is that!! 

PI hosh and fai were loved by audience so they are replaced by ever crying isha and spineless deep..we all enjoyed Babita finally getting back so they got in barfi and made her Babita part 2..

they spoil their own show and how..

and now they are introducing yet another character… isse acha us Tan tana tan Tanya ko hi continue kr lete… kuch logic to hota …  Chhavi ko hi bula lete … why to introduce a new character if she is going to be behind Angry Ahlawat…. or ye ITV ki ldkiyo ki zindagi me ldke k piche paagal hone .. planning plotting krne to be his wife .. iske alawa koi kaam ni h kya … 🤢

baki mai itna bol ri hu kya pta she is a business rival and not a romantic angle ..😃

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Meetwa has to eat some almonds as the guy just doesn’t sit and think..all he did was try and make meety jealous by manjari..that’s the only thing he knows..make his wife jealous..when will he learn to give support and comfort without conditions..guess never..he can mistrust in seconds, react and abuse but will never put himself in other person’s shoes and try to understand..honestly the guy is incapable of running any business with that attitude so his success doesn’t fit his personality traits..

sach kahu post leap k first two weeks k bad Meet Ahlawat ka koi role hi ni ra h … he is just an observer .. angry expressions deta h … chillata h and bs observe krta rhta h.. BD track me b shaadi me bola h jo bola h … usse phle pta ni kisi or duniya me ghoom ra ta …