Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Foolishness and dumbness of RAM&PRIYA

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

His thinking capacity has been sabotaged totally. He is not even thinking regarding d questions arising. He is telling that Priya is not answering his questions but he can know d truth by doing something but he is just sitting idle by playing dumb

And she is thinking more than she should think and playing different dumb scenarios in her mind regarding Nandini Shubham. Thinking Nandini is more powerful than ram is foolish. 

But Ram playing a puppet in d hands of Nandini will  damage d happiness of his small family (ram priya pihu)

Priya is a sherni and now she should drag those people who played with her love her happiness her marriage and her child

Edited by Dewdrops1995 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mahaan FL and Murkh ML is the trope of ITV darling🤣…

although, them coming together always brings the best out of eo…. That is my only hope.

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is still clueless and not even thinking. 

But now I realised its waste to hate Nandini because ram is such a dumb one anyone can easily manipulate him and that is what his step family is doing all these years and he deserves it

Today’s episode is clear why priya left him and many hints r revealed which can easily help ram to find d truth but he didn’t even started thinking regarding these 

Priya is savage today and I totally loved her today it’s like priya rocked and Nandini shocked and I hope priya remains with this savage and protect her loved ones 

And in d next few episodes we can see truth unveil and d vamps gonna plot against raya and their daughter but I hope they pass through these difficulties 

I hate Ishan and vikrant 

Ishan because atleast now he can reveal his crime to ram for his priya Maasi 

I hate vikrant because he can tell about pihu to ram. He is definitely betraying ram and his friends. 

Brinda is a useless character 

Adi is better but he became more dumb than ram they can reveal about Nandini to ram. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even more dumbshit is this show and Kekta the bitch.