Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: mpks1

When the Men were asked to go out by Suman because Rishita is going to have the delivery at home, no one cared to check on Chiku? 😲 The women were busy helping Suman get everything ready for the delivery but what were these 4 namoones doing? 😡

Oh I wish the Child Services Lady was there right now😆 She herself would have taken the baby and rejected Gautam- Dhara’s request for adopting Chiku. I so wish to see the scene badly 😆

@bold, Chiku being taken away doesn't work in the grand scheme of things😒 Bhabi-Ma has already been created. Now we need Ma^Ma (the ultimate Ma in the universe) to be created so Dhara can level up. 

Maybe Dhara will go to Chiku's house and beg for Chiku, but Chiku's grandparents say, "Get lost." And as Dhara leaves, she hears the servants murmuring about Swetha never being able to get married since she had a child out of wedlock... 

So when Dhara comes home and sees Krish she's like, "Krish, meri baccha, since you went through love failure and Swetha went through love failure, both of you will get married."

Krish = 😳😲 Kya?!?!

Dhara about to go on her knees but other devars come to rescue, and Dhara has her hands out, begging Krish, "Please marry Swetha, Krish, otherwise Chiku will never come back."

This gives Dhara ultimate screen time since she can show off her manipulation and acting chops and even prepares the show for a wedding track which should boost TRPs by 0.1...

On another note, is Swetha really for Krish, or is everyone speculating? Because I find a Swetha/Shivang angle more exhilarating and thrilling 😎

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, Chiku being taken away doesn't work in the grand scheme of things😒 Bhabi-Ma has already been created. Now we need Ma^Ma (the ultimate Ma in the universe) to be created so Dhara can level up. 

Maybe Dhara will go to Chiku's house and beg for Chiku, but Chiku's grandparents say, "Get lost." And as Dhara leaves, she hears the servants murmuring about Swetha never being able to get married since she had a child out of wedlock... 

So when Dhara comes home and sees Krish she's like, "Krish, meri baccha, since you went through love failure and Swetha went through love failure, both of you will get married."

Krish = 😳😲 Kya?!?!

Dhara about to go on her knees but other devars come to rescue, and Dhara has her hands out, begging Krish, "Please marry Swetha, Krish, otherwise Chiku will never come back."

This gives Dhara ultimate screen time since she can show off her manipulation and acting chops and even prepares the show for a wedding track which should boost TRPs by 0.1...

On another note, is Swetha really for Krish, or is everyone speculating? Because I find a Swetha/Shivang angle more exhilarating and thrilling 😎

Oh my!! 🤣🤣🤣

Avi, you are already a great writer but this BhabiMa- Chiku track is letting your creative juice flow even more 🤣

You have plenty of scenarios  how BhabiMa can get more SS, her minions can follow her and the TRP goes up by 0.1 🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Lo aagaya bhai, Govinda aur Karishma Kapoor🤣

This week’s RWSP😆

@spdp  - Satyanash  😆

I still can’t believe leadben missed such a golden opportunity 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChMvzkWgZFQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

When the Men were asked to go out by Suman because Rishita is going to have the delivery at home, no one cared to check on Chiku? 😲 The women were busy helping Suman get everything ready for the delivery but what were these 4 namoones doing? 😡

Oh I wish the Child Services Lady was there right now😆 She herself would have taken the baby and rejected Gautam- Dhara’s request for adopting Chiku. I so wish to see the scene badly 😆

Bcoz inko Suman ya Dhara ne nahi bola

When have these people used their brain in something good and productive ?

Ya toh bhakti karte hain ya Raavi ki bezaati. 🤪

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lo aagaya bhai, Govinda aur Karishma Kapoor🤣

This week’s RWSP😆

@spdp  - Satyanash  😆

I still can’t believe leadben missed such a golden opportunity 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChMvzkWgZFQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ha devar bhabhi ka romantic dance dikha do.. Shiva Raavi ka to dikhaya nhi.. Nhi thk hai.. Ye hi kar lo👏

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yahvi

Ha devar bhabhi ka romantic dance dikha do.. Shiva Raavi ka to dikhaya nhi.. Nhi thk hai.. Ye hi kar lo👏

Be thankful it was not  BhabiMa 😆

Palak2812 thumbnail

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Palak2812

I like those actors who know what is wrong with their show and don't go defensive over it 

But everything aside their Interviews are pretty entertaining smiley36

Khud he apne show ko troll kar rahe hain 🤣

This for Kaandyas too jab Bhabhibhakti and Raavi ki insult se aage badhkar dukaan ka sochoge ya phir har wakt Kaka ke bharose chodna hain and phir ego bhi hurt honi hain for not earning money. 

https://twitter.com/jeranfangirl/status/1557728189626998788?s=20&t=FIAfDiFDIqHu_WaghXxujA

https://twitter.com/Crystal_Krish4r/status/1557962872994807808?s=20&t=FIAfDiFDIqHu_WaghXxujA

Will delete this tomorrow 

Ha bhai mujhe to ye baat nhi samjh aa rahi.. Matlab Shiva ki ego kyu hurt ho gyi paise ki baat pe! STD booth jitni dukaan ke hisse karne chale the bhaiyya bhabhi, bhabhi ke IVF ke liye bheekh dukaan ma ko bech rahe the, bhabhi ke bolne pe sadak pe bheek maang rahe the tab ego nhi hurt hui but Raavi ne sach bol diya to ego hurt ho gyi.. Sach is kadva bro😆

Edited by Yahvi - 1 years ago
VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Good going Nani.  Please save ur grand son from these  hypocrite family . Please don't bring him back for his better life.

Let dora and patrani have another clash on how to raise a baby.

Very soon, even I am going to dump Raavi with the BailBuddhi she married, and only pray that the baby is safe.

Bold: I am all for this. Main popcorn ke saath baithoogi. 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

At Kandya Niwas

Shiva walks in.

Raavi is happy to see him, so is Krish.

Dhara looks at Gautam and smiles

Dev is still attending to Rishita.

Suman is looking at Shiva walking in.

Raavi walks towards him and holds his hand.

He looks at her and says, 'mohalle waalon ke saamne meethi chashni mat bann, haath chod' 
Raavi doesn't leave his hand. Shiva again says, 'haath chod' and shrugs off his hand.

But Raavi holds his hand again.

Dhara says to Gautam, 'inn donon ka kuch nahi ho sakta hai Shiva'🤣🤣

(Finally Dhara spoke the truth after a very long time, she has given upon them like many of us in this EDT😆)

Raavi says to Shiva, "Thank you, Shiva yahan aane ke liye, chalo cake cut karte hain, chalo"

Shiva is not moving but Raavi drags him, but he removes his hand from her hold.

Krish says, 'chalo aaja cake cut karte hain, aajo sab" and claps hands and others join him.

Dhara picks Chiku from the cradle and gives him to Raavi.

She comes around and stands next to Shiva and cuts the cake.

All of them clapping their hands for Raavi and Chiku.

Rishita on the other hand is feeling uneasy and in severe pain. She is unable to even sit on the swing, gets up to stand but then sits back again.

Gautam and Dhara look at each other. Dhara takes a piece of cake and feeds it to Suman, later to Gautam. Gautam feeds her. Dev comes there to feed a piece to Dhara  and she feeds him back.

Raavi goes to feed a piece to Shiva, but he takes the piece and puts it in his mouth himself. He is not looking at her.

Rishita is struggling still.

Shiva says to Raavi, , "tere saat kada ho naa toh ye mat saamajna ki mera gussa tanda hogaya, tera toh pata nahi par mein naa tere izzat ka falooda nahi karoonga logon ko saamne, aayi badi"smiley37smiley37

(HYPOCRISY ALERT- WRITERS forget Temple Confrontation and Post Divorce kaand, he threw her out on the street in front of everyone. Jhoot bolne ki bhi hadd hoti hai, mujhe sirf hasi hi aa rahi hai smiley36)

Raavi's reply for that, "Kaaran chahe jo bhi ho Shiva, tu aagaya naa mere liye  utna hi kaafi hai" smiley5

Koi pehle BailBuddhi ko dubaao uss kue mein. And then close the lid, just to be sure. 🤬

Raavi ke liye naya ladka dhoond lenge hum. 👍🏼