Pandya Store|Episode Discussion #211 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Episode is uploaded but no synopsis. Thumbnail has Gautam.

Today’s episode will be all about  Gautam finding Dhara and the baby, bringing them back home and all the minions at Kandya Niwas hailing BhabiMa’s achievements and great feat🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by VNuts

Good Morning, everyone! 😃

First, congratulations on the new EDT! 🥳

I have not one clue what to manifest. This whole MU would actually be kind of interesting, if there was a proper build-up and wasn't so abrupt & random. The justification of Shiva being possessive would have been somewhat, a tad bit believable, had his dialogues reflected that. Instead, it shows his hypocrisy and double standards, like the usual.

I am leaning towards the fact that Raavi will not be shown wrong because they showed her being shunned by everyone. That last scene of her standing alone in day before's episode was sad, that no one is there to support Bacchi. 🥺

I am pretty sure Raavi's SM track and ShiVi MU will be shown adhaa-adhoora, but I seriously hope Raavi doesn't quit, even if it is because of Dhonjulika's mahaanta.

And I seriously hope the cute baby is taken back home by Shweta. I have a very strong feeling this is going to happen at the end of the track, simply because if they finish addressing it now, Dhonjulika will have no more personal problem in her life that would make the rest of the Kaandyas go "Waah waah!" behind her. 

And thank you, Prema Akka for all the tags. ❤️

Kal thodi bimaar thi, so couldn't respond to any of them.

Vandu, 🤗hope you are feeling better now!

Every track these days are written around BhabiMa’s presence or absence. She dictates everything. 
There is no doubt that current Shiva-Raavi track will be abruptly stopped.

But I am not sure about Raavi continuing as SM influencer, precap doesn’t look good for her. Not one of them is happy with her in that scene😕 as if asking your husband to get water is a great sin, but beating, yelling, twisting his arm, throwing him under the bus repeatedly which is done by Rishita and Dhara is all fine, they don’t need to get called out,

Originally posted by mpks1

Episode is uploaded but no synopsis. Thumbnail has Gautam.

Today’s episode will be all about  Gautam finding Dhara and the baby, bringing them back home and all the minions at Kandya Niwas hailing BhabiMa’s achievements and great feat🙄

With the way these shows are going, IF should at least now include the eye roll reaction. That's my only reaction these days to anything that the Kaandyas minus Raavi do. 

Originally posted by mpks1

Vandu, 🤗hope you are feeling better now!

Every track these days are written around BhabiMa’s presence or absence. She dictates everything. 
There is no doubt that current Shiva-Raavi track will be abruptly stopped.

But I am not sure about Raavi continuing as SM influencer, precap doesn’t look good for her. Not one of them is happy with her in that scene😕 as if asking your husband to get water is a great sin, but beating, yelling, twisting his arm, throwing him under the bus repeatedly which is done by Rishita and Dhara is all fine, they don’t need to get called out,

Not much, but getting there. Ice-cream, and then baarish mein bheegna was not my best idea. The only reason my appa couldn't finish lecturing me on it yesterday was because I slept most of the time. 😆

Considering that Raavi is most probably going to end up apologising (God, I hate it!), I don't care whether they finish this track or not. Or since the new writer is on board, maybe they'll wrap it up in parallel quickly to make way for Dhonjulika's adbhutness. 

I hope the precap plays out differently. Rishita ko bas jal jal ke raakh hona chaahiye. She is so bitter, it is irritating to even think she has scenes. But the precap scene, I hope the Kaandya boys come out in support of Raavi. Ek hi dhang ka kaam karte hain Suman Kaki ke chaar namoone. Let them at least maintain that. 

By the way, when Shweta comes to Kaandya Niwas, I want her to stay there for sometime, and do truck-load beizzati of Dhonjulika, Baby & Suman Kaki on a daily basis. I will watch those scenes on repeat. 

Morning to all whats going on ?

Just realized, PS is family show but is tagged tv-14!!! 

Yeah the violence & abuses on fL, slurry SR-ing villains, frequent kuan visits by both sass’s ! 

Synopsis has been updated

EPISODE 488

Dhara Returns Home

Suman is glad to see Gautam bring Dhara back home and reveals her plan to make Chiku a part of the Pandya family. Later, the Pandyas watch Raavi's show together.

Gautam on the thumbnail.

BhabiMa scenes are all inserted.

And the 3 namoones AKA  brothers went to Ahmedabad to help Gautam find Dhara and the baby 😕

Inn logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta😔