Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Here is original video of today’s SB segment from their youtube channel.

Check the title - Happy!  Dhara is back 🙄 

VO equates Dhara to Yashoda, more than Devki, it is Yashoda who Krishna is close with and considers her to be his real mother because she raised him. 

I am expecting  the same explanation/narrative in the show too, why Dhara has more right on the baby than Shweta, one more thing justified by the makers like they have done it  several times in the past with respect to Dhara

https://youtu.be/BK22Y4HHuWs

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Roll over on the floor and keep saluting her you minions!!!

jooth se nafarat, baat chhhupa ke bhagna, baby ko leke dangerously randomly going off to ahmedabad, not picking anyone s phone….. all forgotten? 
khushi kis baat ki!? Her missing kaand is successful? morons!! 

Then they ask why people hate Dhara!! Well only villains get away with crimes , each time, so easily! so yeah , expect people to react to Dhara as negative manipulator! 

It just sick to see that for the similar thing Raavi does to a lesser degree, she gets punished, some are jealous, some  think she has an attitude, some think she is doing it for money. There is no support whatsoever. 

But when it comes to BhabiMa, no questions asked at all. She has kept them all on tenter hooks for 2 days and the whole house is mourning because she  is not there. Hardik is badmouthing Shiva and Dev, calling them selfish, when all along they have been Bhabi bhakts and continue to be so. Now baat chupaane, jhoot bolna, ghar se bhaagna, phone switch off karna doesn’t bother anyone at all because she is BhabiMa, knows what she is doing😔

There is so much double standards in this house.

Dhara has gone missing, hides things, lies, don’t consult anyone to make important decisions- she is hailed as a Mahaan. 
Similar thing Raavi does but to a lesser degree - she is paraded, punished, belittled, humiliated

Shiva hides loan paper stealing plan from Raavi, it is perfectly ok because she is not that important, instead he got angry at her for questioning him and Dhara for not including her  and became nasty. Raavi was going to lose her life almost because of them hiding the information. Who cares about all that.

Same thing Raavi does, she is called money minded, has become too big for her boots, has an attitude, called pagal again and again.

Rishita slaps Dev and twists his arm, yells at him on a daily basis, Dhara blames every thing that happens at Kandya Niwas on Gautam and throws him under the bus, they both are not called out.

But Raavi asking Shiva to bring a glass of water is a SIN.

I stand by my words, anything Raavi does, these people will nitpick, always find fault and never be happy with her. If this house is not a hell hole then what is?😡

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mpks1

Here is original video of today’s SB segment from their youtube channel.

Check the title - Happy Dhara is back 🙄 

VO equates Dhara to Yashoda, more than Devki, it is Yashoda who Krishna is close with and considers her to be his real mother because she raised him. 

I am expecting  the same explanation/narrative in the show too, why Dhara has more right on the baby than Shweta, one more thing justified by the makers like they have done it  several times in the past with respect to Dhara

https://youtu.be/BK22Y4HHuWs

kitni overacting!!! 
abhi toh bhabhi ke dukh dard peeda ansoo waley mahaan inserts will be added in the scene.

kitni overacting in interview as well! Mohit & Km are smirking at each other giving looks as if some jackpot is going to hit them!! 🤡🤡
Bhai kirkir part 2 hi hona hai! The way basic story of Shweta has started. No scope.

Abhi they will wait till Janmashtami & throw grand celebration for adoption, using all of Raavi’s money!

Raavi’s success party… what’s that?

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

The way Raavi is treated its def giving ghum fl vibes coz the poor girl barely gets a moment of happiness and is treated like crap and even with supporters she is on the losing side of everything due to gross bhabhiji and useless husband lol i mean that guy is like the worse useless thing lol shiva at least has a spine lol

spdp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

It just sick to see that for the similar thing Raavi does to a lesser degree, she gets punished, some are jealous, some  think she has an attitude, some think she is doing it for money. There is no support whatsoever. 

But when it comes to BhabiMa, no questions asked at all. She has kept them all on tenter hooks for 2 days and the whole house is mourning because she  is not there. Hardik is badmouthing Shiva and Dev, calling them selfish, when all along they have been Bhabi bhakts and continue to be so. Now baat chupaane, jhoot bolna, ghar se bhaagna, phone switch off karna doesn’t bother anyone at all because she is BhabiMa, knows what she is doing😔

There is so much double standards in this house.

Dhara has gone missing, hides things, lies, don’t consult anyone to make important decisions- she is hailed as a Mahaan. 
Similar thing Raavi does but to a lesser degree - she is paraded, punished, belittled, humiliated

Shiva hides loan paper stealing idea from Raavi, it is perfectly ok because she us not that important, instead he got angry at her for questioning him and Dhara for not including her  and became nasty. Raavi was going to lose her life almost because of them hiding information. Who cares about all that.

Same thing Raavi does, she is called money minded, has become too big for her boots, has an attitude, called pagal again and again

Rishita slaps Dev and twists his arm, yells at him on a daily basis, Dhara blames every thing that happens at Kandya Niwas on Gautam and throws him under the bus, they both are not called out.

But Raavi asking Shiva to bring a glass of water is a SIN.

I stand by my words, anything Raavi does, these people will nitpick, always find fault and never be happy with her. If this house is not a hell hole then what is? 😡

This proves by industry standards: 

Raavi is the Lead! she goes through challenges after challenges! (Like Sai, Maa, Banni, Akshara) 

where as villain Dhara & Assistant villain Rishita always get way out! (Like Pakhididi, komolika, yuvans mom,  all other vamps. Kavya is like Rishita- assistant villain, so on & off oscillates ) 

spdp thumbnail
Originally posted by: manny136

The way Raavi is treated its def giving ghum fl vibes coz the poor girl barely gets a moment of happiness and is treated like crap and even with supporters she is on the losing side of everything due to gross bhabhiji and useless husband lol i mean that guy is like the worse useless thing lol shiva at least has a spine lol

Yes yes!! Ml in that show is biggest villian! Like gombi the zombi; moron+spineless+deaddud! 

Apna Shiva is better any day! Take Bhabhi out & Maa tamed- he’ll be all ok! 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Did dev looked angry Towards the end.of the precap.    ????

spdp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Did dev looked angry Towards the end.of the precap.    ????

We have to check w/ Diwani!

😁😁 yeah he did : but not sure he was looking at who? Shiva/ Raavi/ hawaa/ chhat/ fan? 

he is trying to be Engry young man with Shiva style wests & all these days! But beyond Diwani , ajeeb lagta hai! 
he looks better in casual scenes, was good in hospital scene being twisted+ on bicycle scene. 

On serious note, do hope Dev, Gombi, Krish do stay in support of Raavi! 

Lovely2021 thumbnail

No synopsis yet??? 

VNuts thumbnail

Good Morning, everyone! 😃

First, congratulations on the new EDT! 🥳

I have not one clue what to manifest. This whole MU would actually be kind of interesting, if there was a proper build-up and wasn't so abrupt & random. The justification of Shiva being possessive would have been somewhat, a tad bit believable, had his dialogues reflected that. Instead, it shows his hypocrisy and double standards, like the usual.

I am leaning towards the fact that Raavi will not be shown wrong because they showed her being shunned by everyone. That last scene of her standing alone in day before's episode was sad, that no one is there to support Bacchi. 🥺

I am pretty sure Raavi's SM track and ShiVi MU will be shown adhaa-adhoora, but I seriously hope Raavi doesn't quit, even if it is because of Dhonjulika's mahaanta.

And I seriously hope the cute baby is taken back home by Shweta. I have a very strong feeling this is going to happen at the end of the track, simply because if they finish addressing it now, Dhonjulika will have no more personal problem in her life that would make the rest of the Kaandyas go "Waah waah!" behind her. 

And thank you, Prema Akka for all the tags. ❤️

Kal thodi bimaar thi, so couldn't respond to any of them.