Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Already BhabiMa has everyone’s life wrapped around pinky, the whole house goes into mourning state if BhabMa is not there, even if she is the one running away from home every single time. No one has the guts to question her  because she shuts every single one of them, now  Hardik wants the brothers to leave their personal lives and go behind BhabiMa whenever she goes missing and does something stupid or a kaand to save her.😡

She is already running a cult in Kandya Niwas, and everyone is following her like a minion, what more does Hardilk want them to do? 😡

Gautam also had the audacity to think  brothers have changed but he was shown the mirror by Suman, that he too has changed after getting married to Dhara, infact the last 1 year he  has been really worse, leader of PC club.

But Dhara is very lucky in one way, Gautam agrees to anything she asks and does, it takes only one AAAAAA BGM for him to get convinced😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on the new EDT everyone 🥳🥳🥳

My only hope for this show going forward is that Raavi doesn't quit being on SM and continues to earn good money and Shiva stops being a douche.

I have no hopes or expectations for anything else because leadben is back and everything is going to be catered to her going forward. Even the new entry is going to be for leadben, not Krish.

I don't even see a good storyline that I could even manifest because everything seems so bad and messed up in the show.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

SBB segment

Dhara is back home with the baby. Looks like Gautam brings her back. 
VO said Dhara couldn’t find the mother of the baby, so she is back. Looks like Gautam promised that they will find legal ways to adopt the baby and convinced her to come back home. There is everyone except Raavi, all of them are  visibly happy on her return. Rishita seemed overly overjoyed, hugging Dhara🙄 The moment BhabiMa enters everyone is smiling, happy but with Raavi anything she does, the family is on mourning stage.

I dare even one of them to question BhabiMa, why she took such a drastic step. She would shit everyone’s mouth even before thet even ask with her drama and like always throw Gautam under the bus.  

This is exactly what I said earlier  today after the episode that Dhara missing with the baby is to cover for Leadben’s vacation, nothing more. 

For the first time I am seeing Krish holding the baby. Segment Interview - Kinshuk, Simran, Mohit.  Simran explained  why Dhara went missing with the baby. Kinshuk explained  about GauRa possibly adopting the baby  😕

When we see the episode, I won’t be surprised if they show YKB on Dhara’s return excluding Raavi, as she must have gone to the rehearsal for the next day’s event. It’s the same old shit.

They had Leadben’s BD in the segment, now that she is back, all her individual shots will be inserted from tomorrow’s episode🙄

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChCHOeTgWbP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Roll over on the floor and keep saluting her you minions!!!

jooth se nafarat, baat chhhupa ke bhagna, baby ko leke dangerously randomly going off to ahmedabad, not picking anyone s phone….. all forgotten? 
khushi kis baat ki!? Her missing kaand is successful? morons!! 

Then they ask why people hate Dhara!! Well only villains get away with crimes , each time, so easily! so yeah , expect people to react to Dhara as negative manipulator! 

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Looks like raavi went for anchoring. Please I want shweta to return asap to her baby. Can't tolerate dora near cute munchkin. 

Don’t worry Shweta is coming soon to Kandya Niwas. Now that Leadben  is back from vacation, Shweta will come to Kandya Niwas, BhabiMa will take credit and the track will be focused on BhabiMa until lead ben’s next vacation which will be soon 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail

SBB segment

Dhara is back home with the baby. Looks like Gautam brings her back. 
VO said Dhara couldn’t find the mother of the baby, so she is back. Looks like Gautam promised that they will find legal ways to adopt the baby and convinced her to come back home. There is everyone except Raavi, all of them are  visibly happy on her return. Rishita seemed overly overjoyed, hugging Dhara🙄 The moment BhabiMa enters everyone is smiling, happy but with Raavi anything she does, the family is on mourning stage.

I dare even one of them to question BhabiMa, why she took such a drastic step. She would shit everyone’s mouth even before thet even ask with her drama and like always throw Gautam under the bus.  

This is exactly what I said earlier  today after the episode that Dhara missing with the baby is to cover for Leadben’s vacation, nothing more. 

For the first time I am seeing Krish holding the baby. Segment Interview - Kinshuk, Simran, Mohit.  Simran explained  why Dhara went missing with the baby. Kinshuk explained  about GauRa possibly adopting the baby  😕

When we see the episode, I won’t be surprised if they show YKB on Dhara’s return excluding Raavi, as she must have gone to the rehearsal for the next day’s event. It’s the same old shit.

They had Leadben’s BD in the segment, now that she is back, all her individual shots will be inserted from tomorrow’s episode🙄

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChCHOeTgWbP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Don't the makers get tired of showing the same thing over and over again when leadben goes on vacation. The entire story comes to a standstill if she is not on set. The only story they can think about is having the family look around to see where bhabhi is.

They wouldn't care if Raavi goes away for a few days because she doesn't matter to them. I will be skipping the entire scene because it is not worth it. They have shown this before and mark my words leadben will go on another vacation and this same story is going to be shown again.

Edited by mkc12345 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkc12345

Congratulations on the new EDT everyone 🥳🥳🥳

My only hope for this show going forward is that Raavi doesn't quit being on SM and continues to earn good money and Shiva stops being a douche.

I have no hopes or expectations for anything else because leadben is back and everything is going to be catered to her going forward. Even the new entry is going to be for leadben, not Krish.

I don't even see a good storyline that I could even manifest because everything seems so bad and messed up in the show.

This Shiva-Raavi track, Shweta scenes, BhabiMa running away with the baby were all filler to cover leadben’s absence. Now that she is back, I don’t even expect a proper closure for Shiva-Raavi SM track, it will be left in a limbo like many other tracks of theirs😔

We will see BhabiMa and her track until her next vacation.

Saakshi2k thumbnail

I noticed one thing that might be insignificant but very important 😆

So in the morning when Raavi goes for shoot,who prepared breakfast? Because when dhara to cook she finds nothing in fridge and so agar usne bf banaya hota toh use pata hota ki ghar me sabjiya nahi hai and if Raavi cooked she should have informed dhara ki woh sabji le aae... Who cooked? Bhoot🤪

Also if it was Raavi so she knew ki dhara kisi kaam ki nahi hai and she already ordered dinner because ghar me sabji nahi hai aur dhara gai nahi hogi laane and rishita toh kiween hai... Smart😛

Also ghar me kyunki sabjiyaa nahi thi isliye Raavi ne khichdi banai taaki suman dinner kar sake...

Look Raavi still care about family so much... Sirf kaam aur paise aur fame ke peeche nahi bhaag rahi, she is still a responsible bahu of family...

Kyunki dhara aur rishita ke bharose ghar chhod dein na toh sab ka jeena mushkil hojaega🤣

mkc12345 thumbnail

This Shiva-Raavi track, Shweta scenes, BhabiMa running away with the baby were all filler to cover leadben’s absence. Now that she is back, I don’t even expect a proper closure for Shiva-Raavi SM track, it will be left in a limbo like many other tracks of theirs😔

We will see BhabiMa and her track until her next vacation.

Exactly, I didn't make big deal about this misunderstanding track because they needed to have extra scenes because leadben didn't do her job before going on her vacation by shooting extra bank. I fully expect this misunderstanding between Shivi to be resolved before Shweta enters the house, or even her father comes to the house. 

I think the only person who hopes for leadben to go on multiple vacations is the actor that plays Hardik because he gets called to work. The last 2 times he was called was to cover ss during leadben's vacation. Also this is only for a little while because leadben probably has her next vacation days booked already.

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkc12345

Exactly, I didn't make big deal about this misunderstanding track because they needed to have extra scenes because leadben didn't do her job before going on her vacation by shooting extra bank. I fully expect this misunderstanding between Shivi to be resolved before Shweta enters the house, or even her father comes to the house. 

I think the only person who hopes for leadben to go on multiple vacations is the actor that plays Hardik because he gets called to work. The last 2 times he was called was to cover ss during leadben's vacation. Also this is only for a little while because leadben probably has her next vacation days booked already.

We all know leadben goes on vacation every month or sometimes  twice a month and this has been a pattern since the cast and crew returned from Bikaner last June.

Sometimes her reasons are very valid like in July of last year she got married and this July, she took of her 1 year wedding anniversary. She even took time off for her Birthday last year in September, that was the time Dhara missing track happened for the first time, where she was found that garment sales lady but the makers built it all up like Dhara was being kidnapped by a Pimp.

Anyway since then BhabiMa’s BD and her inserts have increased and now we can easily spot in the episode when she is actually there and when her scenes are inserted or BD is used.

The creative team and the director only show 2 options when leadben goes on vacation

- Either show her missing for couple of episodes (they have shown this 4 times in the last year)

- Or shoot plenty of her individual shots/scenes/dialogues and insert her -  This has happened many number of times throughout the last 1 year because damn, I have seen every single episode and every single scene of this show from Day 1.

And the extensive story changes they do at the last minute to accommodate her and start new tracks when she is not there and then abruptly stop them with no proper closure when she returns is not even funny😕

After today’s episode, Hardik Bhai’s character has been royally butchered, he is not going to be called again. 😆When leadben goes on vacation next time, they will use option 2 - shoot plenty of her scenes/shots  ahead of time 😆

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Now that bhabhi maiyya is back, saath hi saath uski mahanta is dampened, the moment she get to know about Raavi earned 1.5L from bank shoot and about her anchoring gig and how R wanted to celebrate but because D was missing she could .. now dhara will definitely try to restore her mahanta and ask everyone to throw a surprise party for Raavi... 🥳

Lol wese kaafi din hogae nahi kandyas ne koi party wagera nahi ki ... Meko inki ameri wali party dekhneka maangta hai🤪

Kya yeh log sab matching matching outfits pehne ge jese ameer chavans, birlas, rathores pehnte hai😛

Aur mast mehngi wali lights aur flower decoration karenge yaa fir bday ke balloons jo bache hai unhe chipka denge🤪