Posted: 1 years ago

Byeee! I hope stands and ASR character stays same… you did splendid job creating the character❤️ n night bombs byebye too😭I dnt know what to say

Fingers crossed . I think sitara will not let the story to b spoiled and it's a Gul show a tinnie Winnie hope she won't spoil

Originally posted by Aarthi_01

Fingers crossed . I think sitara will not let the story to b spoiled and it's a Gul show a tinnie Winnie hope she won't spoil

I just hope it's the way you think. These people are leaving one by one and it's not sitting well with me at the moment that the creative has left. Will the next one understand the shows characters like her. I just hope some one from the same team takes over who knows what's going on from the scratch. 

Relax bas team reshuffle ho rahi hai.

It could've happened internally and we wouldn't even know, no need to panic just because we know what's happening behind the screens.

Originally posted by Param-Sundari

Relax bas team reshuffle ho rahi hai.

It could've happened internally and we wouldn't even know, no need to panic just because we know what's happening behind the screens.

Lekin I am just wondering why? Pehele Atif and now Muskaan too. 

Does anyone know who the actual writers of the show are?

Originally posted by lovereading14

Lekin I am just wondering why? Pehele Atif and now Muskaan too. 

Gul is starting something new probably.

She put up insta story with barun and nakkul

Originally posted by new_tvfan

Does anyone know who the actual writers of the show are?

Aparajita hai

So will she still be around? And does she have enough power to maintain the integrity of the characters?

Originally posted by new_tvfan

So will she still be around? And does she have enough power to maintain the integrity of the characters?

She's there in writing team since the start I think.

Let's not blow this out of proportion, no one is indispensable, show goes on koi rahe na rahe.