Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 08 Aug 2022

Posted: 1 years ago

Vanraj Loses Patience

At K house MaAn are seen sharing moments of happiness and close bonding as they discuss the happy Rakshabandhan event and he gives credits to Anupama for CA’s sanskaar /good values. 
MaAn  have moments of sharing and caring for one another . Anuj decides to make an announcement to his family members . He wanted their small family to keep away from all negativity … away from Shahs and bhai bhaabhi and Their family . 

At shah house Vanraj lashes out at his family members for visiting K house n celebrating with MaAn . Babuji loses his patience and vents out at Vanraj for his scathing remarks .

Vanraj then accuses MaAn for all his failures. Babuji shows Vanraj the mirror. Babuji states that Vanraj has no rights to take decisions for everybody. He decided to stay at home and brood alone at home on festival day. It was everybody’s  decision to go to MaAn’s house n celebrate the event happily . Everybody enjoyed and Vanraj was accusing them for their happiness . Babuji asks Vanraj to stop this. They have gone to K house today n will go again tomorrow for the Pooja they have arranged for CA and Kinjal’s child . 

Vanraj then vents out his jealousy against the successful Anuj and blames him for his own failures .The entire family feels disgusted at his behaviour . 
Baa tries to calm him and relax n give up his anger n jealousy . Vanraj assures he will change n make everything change next day. Babuji discusses his fears with baa regarding Vanraj’s behaviour . 

Vanraj decides to put an end to Anuj’s happiness. He messages Anuj tk meet him after his event . Anuj wonders what was asking Vanraj now , what did he want now .

At K house Ankush decides to make sure his family is not thrown outnof this house, he watches Anuj doing CAa’s hair .

MaAn have close moments as He asks Anupama to dress up for him like a new bride , in her fav red colour n new jewellery. Anupama agrees and they have beautiful moments of dream dancing and singing together . He finally puts gajraa into her hair and sindoor too. They profess their love for eachother again. Anupama gets premonition about some vague impending disaster . 
At mandir the families wait for Pooja . Vanraj is missed . MaAn arrive at mandir holding hands as they walk into mandir . Kavya and Kinjal appreciate MaAn’s looks , they state they were looking like new bride n groom . MaAn state this Pooja was for the kids and also for them too. So they are dressed for the occasion  . Vanraj is seen secretly watching the event n fuming inwardly, he vouches to burn Anuj’s everything into that very havan kund . 
Pandit ji arrives and Pooja havan begins . Pooja for kids is comp,eyed n then Pooja for MaAn begin. CA ties a knot between Anuj’s scarf n Anupama’s saree, all smile at her thoughtfulness. 
CA notices Vanraj watching them secretly .

After Pooja is completed, Prasad is distributed. MaAn have romantic moments . Ankush is seen busy messaging on is mobile . Anuj thinks of  telling them about his decision later in the day.

Anuj then informs Anupama about his meeting with Vanraj . Anupama tries to dissuade him , she gets the feeling about something bad impending . 
Anuj meets Vanraj who is sitting inside his car and he asks Anuj to get into his car 
precap

Anupama is performing Aarti with both the families. Pandit ji shares bad news about Vanraja nd Anuj’s car meeting with a bad accident. 
Anupama n Kavya are horrified seeing Anuj and Vanraj being rescued on stretchers. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

“Anuj Anuj Anuj” 

Goodness

Also sad to see I’m the first to post bc I’m mostly nonexistent in the forum at the moment … this show has taken a lot of viewers for granted :/

part of me wonders if Anuj’s accident is due to V or Ankush …so annoying 

little Anu and Anuj hair moment was super cute 

Also probably inappropriate for the dance reasons … but y’all remember GK’s see through black kurta?! 🤣🫣 we had so much fun trying to figure out which nip was more or less shy. Then his Veet commercial came out. 

Edited by moksha89 - 1 years ago

Last nail on the coffin. Shows how sadist the makers are. Google all their shows and see how they managed to destroy all of them after an initial success 

Mahasaptah starts. It was a 30 minutes long decent episode.

Anuj tells Anu that tomorrow after Mrityunjay Puja he will make an announcement. Anu thanks Anuj for inviting entire Shah family to the puja after all the fights they had in the previous days. Anuj says that from tomorrow boundaries will be drawn. He says he will shift AB and his family to another house and requests Anu to only visit Shah family in emergencies. Anuj tells Anu that Anu, lil Anu and GK mean the world to him and only they are enough. He tells that from tomorrow the two families will be connected but there will be strong visible boundaries. Anu says that she will always support him.

V is very angry as his whole family celebrated RB in K house. He says to Kavya that whenever he sees Anuj he feels very inferior. Anuj has snatched everything from him, his family, his friend, his business, his dignity. He feels instead of Tajmahal people should go visit K house to see Anuj as he has become the centre of attraction for every single person. He tells Baa that yesterday when Anuj grabbed him by his collar he really felt like strangling him to death. He feels if Anuj ever comes infront of his eyes he will kill him. Baa advises him to let go of his anger. He says this anger is what makes him " The Vanraaj Shah"  and he will this time burn Anuj to ashes with his anger. V texts Anuj that he would like to meet him after Puja.

Anu comes to bed. She says her feet are aching. She requests Anuj to keep his feet above hers. Anuj says , "Mere Pa Bhari Hai" which evokes laughter in Anu. She mischievously asks if lil Anu is having a brother or sister. Anuj blushes saying "Kuch Bhi." Today lil Anu is sleeping with Sarah. Anu and Anuj are in very romantic mood. Anuj turns off the light and they hug intimately. The camera focus on Anuj's leg. The Rakshadhaga which Anu tied around his feet falls off. 

Anu dresses in a red saree just like a bride for the Puja. MaAn shares a sweet romantic moment. The puja is successfully performed. Anuj says to Anu that V has come to meet him. Anu forbids him to go as she is feeling restless. Anuj promises to come back to her. He kisses her and leaves.

Ankush promises himself that he won't let Anuj throw him in to street. He will do whatever it takes to secure his family. 

Precap: Anuj finds V inside his car. V asks him to get on the car and starts driving roughly. 

Some guy informs that the car has met with an accident. The two families run to the accident spot. They see Anuj and V are carried to an ambulance in stretchers. Anu shouts Anuj while Kavya screams V.

Allover a good episode. It was very fast paced. I think it's the last good episode. From tomorrow the depressing track starts. Seeing today's episode it is clear that Anuj's paralysis track was a last minute thought. Today's episode was too fast. They just needs to get to the accident somehow. V and Ankush's anger is so out of place. They should have shown some stronger reasons behind their anger. Why is V suddenly so angry on Anuj that he desires to kill him the moment he sees him. I am tired of keeping up with V's character changing. He has become a zebra covered in black and white stripes. And Ankush was till date a chilled out guy. How come he suddenly became so violent that he can even kill Anuj. Lack of build up before the dhamaka.

My prediction is Anu will blame V for Anuj's state and may even seek revenge. But V is not the culprit here. Either it's AB or BB and Adhik. V will be misunderstood and misjudged by Anu but later he will emerge as her biggest support. Another track to whitewash the hero. 

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Mahasaptah starts. It was a 30 minutes long decent episode.

Anuj tells Anu that tomorrow after Mrityunjay Puja he will make an announcement. Anu thanks Anuj for inviting entire Shah family to the puja after all the fights they had in the previous days. Anuj says that from tomorrow boundaries will be drawn. He says he will shift AB and his family to another house and requests Anu to only visit Shah family in emergencies. Anuj tells Anu that Anu, lil Anu and GK mean the world to him and only they are enough. He tells that from tomorrow the two families will be connected but there will be strong visible boundaries. Anu says that she will always support him.

V is very angry as his whole family celebrated RB in K house. He says to Kavya that whenever he sees Anuj he feels very inferior. Anuj has snatched everything from him, his family, his friend, his business, his dignity. He feels instead of Tajmahal people should go visit K house to see Anuj as he has become the centre of attraction for every single person. He tells Baa that yesterday when Anuj grabbed him by his collar he really felt like strangling him to death. He feels if Anuj ever comes infront of his eyes he will kill him. Baa advises him to let go of his anger. He says this anger is what makes him " The Vanraaj Shah"  and he will this time burn Anuj to ashes with his anger. V texts Anuj that he would like to meet him after Puja.

Anu comes to bed. She says her feet are aching. She requests Anuj to keep his feet above hers. Anuj says , "Mere Pa Bhari Hai" which evokes laughter in Anu. She mischievously asks if lil Anu is having a brother or sister. Anuj blushes saying "Kuch Bhi." Today lil Anu is sleeping with Sarah. Anu and Anuj are in very romantic mood. Anuj turns off the light and they hug intimately. The camera focus on Anuj's leg. The Rakshadhaga which Anu tied around his feet falls off. 

Anu dresses in a red saree just like a bride for the Puja. MaAn shares a sweet romantic moment. The puja is successfully performed. Anuj says to Anu that V has come to meet him. Anu forbids him to go as she is feeling restless. Anuj promises to come back to her. He kisses her and leaves.

Ankush promises himself that he won't let Anuj throw him in to street. He will do whatever it takes to secure his family. 

Precap: Anuj finds V inside his car. V asks him to get on the car and starts driving roughly. 

Some guy informs that the car has met with an accident. The two families run to the accident spot. They see Anuj and V are carried to an ambulance in stretchers. Anu shouts Anuj while Kavya screams V.

Allover a good episode. It was very fast paced. I think it's the last good episode. From tomorrow the depressing track starts. Seeing today's episode it is clear that Anuj's paralysis track was a last minute thought. Today's episode was too fast. They just needs to get to the accident somehow. V and Ankush's anger is so out of place. They should have shown some stronger reasons behind their anger. Why is V suddenly so angry on Anuj that he desires to kill him the moment he sees him. I am tired of keeping up with V's character changing. He has become a zebra covered in black and white stripes. And Ankush was till date a chilled out guy. How come he suddenly became so violent that he can even kill Anuj. Lack of build up before the dhamaka.

My prediction is Anu will blame V for Anuj's state and may even seek revenge. But V is not the culprit here. Either it's AB or BB and Adhik. V will be misunderstood and misjudged by Anu but later he will emerge as her biggest support. Another track to whitewash the hero. 

I think something like this was always on the cards since the foreshadowing has been going on since ages ..But they have probably accelerated the track and are promoting it like crazy cause of TRP race, might have been a channel decision . KBC has started on other channel and all Star Plus shows in the slot are going to find it difficult to sustain TRPs . So something "huge" is happening on all the shows during the week . This track might help to get initial trp's but if they drag the track too long I'm sure people will lost interest . 

Decent episode and Maan moments might be too little , too late as lot of people have already lost interest especially after the week long Pakhi cringefest 

Yea. The Anuj death track was planned for a long time. But I don't think showing V or Ankush as the suspected attackers was pre planned. After so much white washing of V it does not make any sense to show him or even Ankush wanting to snap Anuj's neck.

The forum is so inactive even after such a dhamakedar episode. It shows the online viewers have totally given up. Nothing can bring them back. 

I stopped watching since about a week. Only reading updates. Though I feel I'll stop reading updates too very soon.

Don't know about anyone but I for once am very excited about this track. It is better than seeing SH drama and achcha pita jaap. PADHIK crap and ANU TUM SAHI HO jaap.

Call me a sadist but I wanna see Anupama's pain at the thought of losing Anuj and hope she understands and fixes her priorities. But DKP has to execute it properly. If they bring another AnuRaj friendship angle then it is doomed which I don't think would happen.

Originally posted by strancho

Don't know about anyone but I for once am very excited about this track. It is better than seeing SH drama and achcha pita jaap. PADHIK crap and ANU TUM SAHI HO jaap.

Call me a sadist but I wanna see Anupama's pain at the thought of losing Anuj and hope she understands and fixes her priorities. But DKP has to execute it properly. If they bring another AnuRaj friendship angle then it is doomed which I don't think would happen.

Me too. Very excited. Today's episode was decent and the climax left me intrigued. 

Ufffff I so want to see Anu going berserk after seeing an injured Anuj. I want her to focus solely on him forgetting her all superficial relationships. I want her for the first time to talk back to Baa about her hypocrisies. I was so happy to see Anu taking only Anuj's name even after seeing both V and Anuj in stretcher. It was so satisfying to see she not caring a bit about V's life.