•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I cant believe what utter nonsense Madam Sir has become. They keep experimenting.. Amar Vidrohi. Misri Pandey now Karishma double role which is a total waste of time. 

Edited by indiaforumacc - 1 years ago

Sorry for the typo on Seriously! ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by indiaforumacc

I cant believe what utter nonsense Madam Sir has become. They keep experimenting.. Amar Vidrohi. Misri Pandey now Karishma double role which is a total waste of time. 

I think we should wait for some time, it has only been two days.  They are not just random people who look similar, they have been shown twins, so after confirming and researching about identical twins, I think it is possible that they look similar.  Moreover, I think the episodes are funnier as compare to last few episodes.

I hope this track will not become a crap and I will appreciate this track till the end of kaushallya AKA kareena.

Well Madam Sir is not a story of twin sisters.. until now no word on Kaushalya but achanak twin sister tapak padi. 

Will nahin it is already crap... ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

Tbh, experimenting is fine. Problem lies in execution.  Makers are not able to give proper conceptualized tracks to these experiments and then they brashly cut off tracks and introduce another, leaving the audience confused. 🙄 

I think they are buying time until Gulki returns but I hope they know that they need a miracle to turn around this show. 

There is so much content to watch that it is easy to drop Madam Sir from the list. 

I think they are buying time until Gulki returns but I hope they know that they need a miracle to turn around this show. 

There is so much content to watch that it is easy to drop Madam Sir from the list. 

Agreed. MS team needs to buck up! btw, glad to see you in the forum after so long. ðŸ˜³

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago

Stopped watching since amar entered..as story is not  attractive that like use to be ..today I watched for few minutes c karishma has twin..what the hell? she never mentioned a bit that she has a twin..not even pushpa ji mentioned..saare utang parang karishma ki family se hi kiun? Her cousin bro was a traitor, now this sita Gita chakkar..Story writers r in a lattu mode kiya ?

I haven't watched the recent episodes solely due to this reason. i am bored when I watch the episodes, I have no motivation to watch all 20 minutes of each episode that has no head or tale. that said, I am waiting for Rice to catch up to where I stopped (ep 564 IIRC) so that he can force me to sit through those 20 minutes. 

Kareena (cliche as hell) has been name-dropped before but it was also explicitly mentioned that Karishma has no siblings. an explanation for that could be that she just simply chose not to mention/remember/consider Kareena as her sibling. from the clips I came across, I have gathered that she ran away before Karishma got married which also explains why Pushpa Ji doesn't know about this. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.