priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

for the below videos she was asked to talk about depression. no bashing please as this is a sensitive topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smZcz_qxalQ

https://twitter.com/MovieTalkies/status/1555261602328625154?s=20&t=ciHN3Nx46aHlHtyWLpDcXg

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love her or hate her, she is bringing a lot of attention and awareness to mental illness, specifically depression. It’s not easy to get past stigmas attached to mental illness. Accepting mental illness as an illness and being able to start conversations about it is a huge big step in getting a loved one the help they need. Deepika is without a doubt hugely instrumental in pushing for more awareness regarding depression.  

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Glad that she had people and support around her to care for her. Wish everyone who is suffering get that kind of care and support and are never left alone!

Revathy12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah depression has become relevant now especially post covid. 

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG I can't believe she is talking about Depression again - when the fact that she did Gehraiyaan few months ago - didn't she get depression doing those gande gande scenes with a man that is NOT her husband - uffff she should be ashamed!!! 😡

Deepika Padukone Slammed for Insensitive TikTok video! | India Forums

Playing womans-cards onlys!!!

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

As someone who has constantly struggled with mental health issues, I have massive respect for Deepika Padukone

Respect not only for being honest and vocal about her struggles 

But for continuing to be honest despite the accusations she faced from Kangana Ranaut and company. They called her 'depression ki dukaan' and accused her of monetizing her depression. She is constantly accused of using her depression as PR. People in her comments literally say we're tired of you saying the same things over and over again. Some even say you brought this upon yourself by using weed. Some say you're being 'nibbi' because they think she got depression after her failed relationship with Ranbir. 

And yet every time she is asked about it, she answers honestly. Goes in detail about her experiences and does not stop. I can barely talk about mine without either bursting into tears or completely shutting down like an emotionless robot. Seeing her talk about feeling suicidal and talking about getting panic attacks in elevators despite constant attacks ans accusations.. going on to live a full, successful, beautiful life filled with a man who adores her and a family who cares for her.. Deepika, thank you. Thank you for showing us that there is hope. I wish I was a strong as you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/whjqaq/as_someone_who_has_constantly_struggled_with/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Merko itna knowledge hai nahi iska to fir mai to bolunga ki logo ko awareness increase karna chahiye aur jo log khulke bol rahe hai unko shame nahi karna chahiye

Deepika ki life me bahut bakwas baatein hongi jisko we can mock or make fun of lekin can't mock her medical condition

Aur log aise post bhi kar rahe hain

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

As someone who has constantly struggled with mental health issues, I have massive respect for Deepika Padukone

Respect not only for being honest and vocal about her struggles 

But for continuing to be honest despite the accusations she faced from Kangana Ranaut and company. They called her 'depression ki dukaan' and accused her of monetizing her depression. She is constantly accused of using her depression as PR. People in her comments literally say we're tired of you saying the same things over and over again. Some even say you brought this upon yourself by using weed. Some say you're being 'nibbi' because they think she got depression after her failed relationship with Ranbir. 

And yet every time she is asked about it, she answers honestly. Goes in detail about her experiences and does not stop. I can barely talk about mine without either bursting into tears or completely shutting down like an emotionless robot. Seeing her talk about feeling suicidal and talking about getting panic attacks in elevators despite constant attacks ans accusations.. going on to live a full, successful, beautiful life 

she didn’t have depression when she was with ranbir maybe she sees ranbir as her soulmate. She got depression in 2014? She got engaged at that same year to Ranveer. She don’t seem extremely happy with Ranveer, she lost her glow, charm and beauty after she got with him. Rs is a good guy but seems like she’s not in love. But I always said it’s great for deepika to talk about depression since so many of us go through depression

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VinciCode

Umm its literally the truth though?

sorry but deepika is a big fat fraud who will do anything to stay in the limelight and even the smart people have finally opened their eyes and they no longer believe her PR stunts and shenanigans.

People on Twitter are calling her out and rightfully so....they will no longer buy her crap

Mai apne ghar me baith kar kisika depression kaise judge karu? 

Wo uska experience hai aur jo stigma attached hai ye issue ke saath usme to merko pata hai ki log kitna bakwas karte hain 

Mai na ye support karunga na promote karunga 

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kudos to her mom for identifying instantly what was wrong with her.

And kudos to DP also to be so courageous that she can share her story on such a stage.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

People need so much education on mental health, it’s mind boggling 😳