Channa Mereya

What if Adi's laying a trap for.....????

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

All these stressed looks as if he will begin to cry since he has heard the good news from Dayan!!!! Adi is a smart guy, calculative sometimes but he's smart, when he first heard of Ginni's dhaba , before going to the place he got all necessary knowledge, their weak points , their history of loans etc and made them understand their own need of selling the Dhaba, he snared Ginni too which lifted his focus from his actual target, that lease of unattested contract was a cruel but also a calculative move to break Ginni's spirit, it tore her apart and that is the limit to which Adi can go to prove or get what he wants then why not with this loathsome entry???

What if he's laying a trap for her as well, and secretly investigating what she's really  up to?Supreet also told Ambar that she will investigate about her. Adi firmly told her that there can be nothing between them and suddenly he has agreed to marry her???? Points don't connect, Adi is not someone who can fall into a trap so easily, certainly the Dayan wants to marry Adi ASAP because she knows that Ginni knows she's in the town.

A.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This could be a factor but I saw a BTS were Adi actually asks Ginni for advice. 

This tells, as much as I want what you said to be true, that he really believes the witch and it ready to marry.

He was abandoned and abused as a kid, he would never do that to a child. 

In this, Adi really needs to be saved!! Ginni and Armaan to the rescue, me thinks!! 

Armaan isn't buying bhagodi's cr*p!! 

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I want this to be true .. I don’t like to heroes to be just a brainless hunk and depend on heroines to do all the work for them .. I liked Shivaay(ishqbaaz) just for this reason… 

Also when Armaan was telling him about Simmos intentions being vile , he was acting nonchalant about it .. so your theory could be true ! Only problem is the makers have to be this sharp too 😆

monsi08 thumbnail

Hope he doesn’t believe that woman just like that … he can find out whether is she is telling the truth or not …

Akhir technology bhi koi cheez hai ki nahi 😆

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am ok with all versions of intelligent Adi trapping Sam until and unless he decides on - Ginni marry me/ Give me the Dhaba Or else I will destroy Goldie's life by marrying his ex-wife tactic

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I am ok with all versions of intelligent Adi trapping Sam until and unless he decides on - Ginni marry me/ Give me the Dhaba Or else I will destroy Goldie's life by marrying his ex-wife tactic

🤣 Let's hope not!! After Daarji's conversation, he seems to have calmed down a bit. 

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

🤣 Let's hope not!! After Daarji's conversation, he seems to have calmed down a bit. 

Nah! I feel he's playing some other plan!😆 What all darji said, he already knew. He knew ginni was poor, only support to her family, sacrificed everything n all. In spite of all that, he was willing to use all these vulnerabilities against her!🤔 The only thing is, now he can't go against darji. So, he'll play smartly to get the dhaba😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita-M

Sach mein😆 aisa lag rah hai ki kise ne jalti aag mein thanda pani daal diya ho … ekdam phuss ho gaya 🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: J2lover

Nah! I feel he's playing some other plan!😆 What all darji said, he already knew. He knew ginni was poor, only support to her family, sacrificed everything n all. In spite of all that, he was willing to use all these vulnerabilities against her!🤔 The only thing is, now he can't go against darji. So, he'll play smartly to get the dhaba😆

In bold: I am dearly missing that smartness, his zidd and tashan🤔😭

A.

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Arey dont put ideas into mamta ji's head.... nahi to yahi hoga... Aadi right now looks like believed the bhagodi witch... As he himself had a bad childhood .. He would never do that to his child.. So he iscagreeing to marry witch.. But it can happen that later Adi nay use this against hinni to snatch the dhaba.....