•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

The MPT people are transferred to other areas but all of them are still in touch. After few years,It's Haseena 's wedding and all the gang reunite. HM is now a DCP, KS an ACP and SS and SHO.

HM is anxious as it is an arrange marriage setup. The guy is an entereprenur which allows him to travel according to HM transfers.The ladies meet and discuss their lives and work which leads to the revelation of KS pregnancy..... and how she is managing all the things which make SS thoughtful... PS notices it and asks her the matter.....She acknowledges the fact that Cheetah is obsessed with her and has voluntairly not taken the exam for SHO to be with her. She loves him as a person but wants him to be motivated.

Enters bhukkad DSP( now comissioner) ....quite joyful and ecsatic to see the whole team together and let them know the crime rate has increased and it will be great if the whole team can again start working together.

Everyone is super happy and HM mentions that it will be the best wedding gift. 

The MPT reunites professionally again with a pregnant KS, newly wed HM and confused but committed SS....

Edited by incrediblycute - 1 years ago

I have another one ...

Hm get assigned for a mission for which she left thana .. actually only she is assigned not other members of MPT...

A heartwarming farewell..

After she left a case come in thana which is indirectly linked to that mission...here MPT members are trying to solve the case and parallely Hm along with the team assigned for her is working on mission...

In the climax MPT team member and Hm get united and catch the main culprit..

It will give spice to the show as well show the capability of other' members as well.

I would like to watch Meera one last time. 😎

It would be nice to see Karishma being genuinely happy with her return but as usual trying to put a tough act and Meera smiling at her. 😭

Originally posted by Abhimanyu2

I have another one ...

Hm get assigned for a mission for which she left thana .. actually only she is assigned not other members of MPT...

A heartwarming farewell..

After she left a case come in thana which is indirectly linked to that mission...here MPT members are trying to solve the case and parallely Hm along with the team assigned for her is working on mission...

In the climax MPT team member and Hm get united and catch the main culprit..

It will give spice to the show as well show the capability of other' members as well.

it could be fun to watch.

I got the new idea

What if Haseena and Karishma get trapped in one abandoned room when they were searching for some Criminal 

And Cheetospa+Billu don't know that at which place they are gone for searching that culprit.

Now the heist begin for searching Haseena and Karishma  and then we will come through the flashback that how the case get started and to which point  they have reached

Then Cheetospa+Billu will use their effeciency to find their senior

I wish something like this will happen in MS

Edited by Abhimanyu2 - 1 years ago