Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Ok i just saw a new BTS and there is a scene between Adi and Armaan. Sam is pregnant with Adi’s child! WTH ?! Who is this Sam?! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Ok i just saw a new BTS and there is a scene between Adi and Armaan. Sam is pregnant with Adi’s child! WTH ?! Who is this Sam?! 

Sam 

Previous known name-Simran

Previous residence-Khushwant da dhaaba as Goldie's wife

Currently-Adi's friends with benefits whom he  has met only for 3-4 times. He mad it clear that it's time pass only. Yet she is using words like I love you. 

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can’t we have a ML who is not sleeping around ?! 

I wonder how Ginni will take/ handle this situation with Adi sleeping/slept with Goldie’s wife 🙄

shruti46 thumbnail

I wonder how Ginni will take/ handle this situation with Adi sleeping/slept with Goldie’s wife 🙄

Umm what's wrong. He is grown up, has looks, definitely money. He made it clear that it will be no string attached. If the girl is greedy what's boys fault?I am sure Sam didn't told about her reality.and how people do background check before ONS? 

And he is not sleeping around. They havnt shown anyone else than her. Harnaz is roaming around her he doesn't give any bhav. 

Ginni will blame him as always. But after 20-30 episode she will believe him. 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also when you think about it , it sounds pretty messed up. Adi sleeping with ginni's bhabi 🥲 

They seriously had to make this angle thiiiiiis complicated? 

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Also when you think about it , it sounds pretty messed up. Adi sleeping with ginni's bhabi 🥲 

They seriously had to make this angle thiiiiiis complicated? 

It’s actually quite a twisted twist 🤢

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti46

Umm what's wrong. He is grown up, has looks, definitely money. He made it clear that it will be no string attached. If the girl is greedy what's boys fault?I am sure Sam didn't told about her reality.and how people do background check before ONS? 

And he is not sleeping around. They havnt shown anyone else than her. Harnaz is roaming around her he doesn't give any bhav. 

Ginni will blame him as always. But after 20-30 episode she will believe him. 

The thing! I don't mind even if he was sleeping around .... the more experienced he is, the more ginni gonna have fun, easiness and a pleasurable ride 🤫☺️i personally prefer an experienced man, than those "okay now...ab kya?" Wale. 

Abhi tharki soch ko side par rakhe to

Adi/( or any man/woman) sleeping around is not something that bothering/bothers me! He's an adult, mature he can do whatever he feels good or wants! Bas commitment ke baad yeh saab na kare to hi chalega! Past ko past hi rakhe

But what bothering me is this relation pattern....the fact that sam is ginni's bhabi 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and now she gonna claim to be pregnant....ewwwww....

shruti46 thumbnail

They can always say later on that he never slept with her🤣

shruti46 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahiaana

The thing! I don't mind even if he was sleeping around .... the more experienced he is, the more ginni gonna have fun, easiness and a pleasurable ride 🤫☺️i personally prefer an experienced man, than those "okay now...ab kya?" Wale. 

Abhi tharki soch ko side par rakhko

😆😛

Classic case of shows fl pretty virgin ml casanova

Adi/( or any man/woman) sleeping around is not something that bothering/bothers me! He's an adult, mature he can do whatever he feels good or wants! Bas commitment ke baad yeh saab na kare to hi chalega! Past ko past hi rakhe

That's what I was saying  when this news came they should have shownn some glimpse of Romantic feeling before introducing 3rd angle. 

But what bothering me is this relation pattern....the fact that sam is ginni's bhabi 🤮🤮🤮🤮 and now she gonna claim to be pregnant....ewwwww....

But he didn't knew that. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That is exactly what's grossing me out. I don't really care about the sleeping with someone part but why this bhagodi!!!