Posted: 1 years ago

Sab par dig leti rehti hai, kahin ek din khud hi kahin jaakar dig na hojaye

She speculates that Aamir might have created a negative campaign against his own film. That sort of thing isn't unheard of in BW. Just because it's Kangana saying it, doesn't mean it's a 'dig'.

Originally posted by Fantus

What makes you think you got me triggered, huh?

Just because I asked you to keep your bigotry and unnecessary commentary against a group of religious community in check you think you succeeded in your attempt to stir religious shi t on a bollywood forum? I get that you have been itching to talk politics, bjp and Hindus using kangana as bait but sorry to inform you, there are no takers anymore for religious debates on this forum. Mods are getting stricter and they will move the thread to DM in a heartbeat. So this ID of yours is pretty useless now if you have specifically made it for that purpose alone which I pretty much think is the case here😆

As for the rest of the Abba Jabba...it's just that since you have failed to back up your own claims. Instead of listing a few of lib issues which kangana has dropped as per your claims, you are now asking me the definition of lib values and talking such jibberish. I better not waste my time on someone who is agenda driven and has motives other than discussing bollywood on bollywood forums.

I m bigotted...you are...and btw you probably think i belong to some minority community in our country. Let me tell you i dont. I dont hv an agenda. But i believe ppl who support kangana do. I just cant see any moral or sane person do that. You clearly are triggered. I hv nothing more to say. And i m telling you she will drop all these politics instantly if some super rich liberal guy proposes to her. 

Originally posted by janakai

I m notbigotted...you are...and btw you probably think i belong to some minority community in our country. Let me tell you i dont. I dont hv an agenda. But i believe ppl who support kangana do. I just cant see any moral or sane person do that. You clearly are triggered. I hv nothing more to say. And i m telling you she will drop all these politics instantly if some super rich liberal guy proposes to her. 

Originally posted by Fantus

What grave? She is still getting movies centered around her like before whereas likes of kareenas are still prancing around oldie hasbeens for some relevance.

Each of her films r flopping one after another and yet shes preaching aboit good films

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Each of her films r flopping one after another and yet shes preaching aboit good films

Yes her film are flopping left n right. So ?  Everyone's flopping and they all preach the same thing... Tell me something I don't know already😆