Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

Achha to Kangana fan ho ๐Ÿ˜† 

Sahi hai boss 

Yes, i am willing to be her fan if it helps divert attention from the usual khan nonsense that's being dumped in the forum by some of you๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Fantus

Yes, i am willing to be her fan if it helps divert attention from the usual khan nonsense that's being dumped in the forum by some of you๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† 

Ab jab devil se ishq lada hi liya hai to jam ke karo 

Forumwasis pe apni life ke decisions kya thopna 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago

what else a racist, religionist toxic psycho can do

Ignore this fasaadi paagal aurat.

What grave? She is still getting movies centered around her like before whereas likes of kareenas are still prancing around oldie hasbeens for some relevance.

but UNLIKE before all of her movies got BADLY FLOPPED despite been very good movies

reason being she could not help controlling her REAL toxic psychotic negative self 

Ya boring movie promotions n victim card ,boring 

Can you point out a few liberal issues she had ever stood up for? Lol, she had a public spat with hrithik and while some sided with her only on an account of her being a woman, some other fandom joined the bandwagon who wanted to see the downfall of hrithik. Yall encouraged her nasty behaviour to no end and she took yall for a ride. She was only fighting for herself and not for any liberal issues. However her outbursts against hrithik suited people like you then but now it doesn't when it comes to other matters. She has been the same unapologetic and fierce kangna whom likes of you supported against hrithik. She hasn't changed one bit however your views and perception have changed after knowing her ideological standing which is obviously exactly opposite of that of yours. I know it's not nice of her that (you think) she fooled you into supporting her cause but I hope you get over it soon. It's about time I guess..

As for the original point I was addressing about what veni- vindi said  regarding her career being in the grave, neither she nor her career is there yet. She is still doing much hyped women centric movies that even likes of kareena, Katrina, vidya etc can only dream of. And the best part is she remains unaffected by their failures and keep getting em one after another.

woah woah woah count me out mister from your"she fooled you people" list. I was one of  those very few who saw through her antics very early. Much earlier than you think. If anything its you who support kangana and her vile behaviour and her hypocrisy only because she supports your politics. You glee at the fact that she abused feminism to fool the women who call themselves feminists.  Since feminism for ppl like you is a liberal issue. Ya i did kinda cheered her during kwk episode but only fleetingly as i realised she is toooo uncool to let it go. She milked it like crazy. Now that episode has lost its charm and relevance.As far as her not standing up for liberal issues goes, dude she didnt stand up for anything back then. Which is why i doubt her right wing politics even more. Its just pure convenience. Thats all .Rw is hot right now. She just jumped the bandwagon. Ye unn typical hindu upper caste logon mai se hai jo apne desh me RW politics aur USA jakar LW politicians ko vote dete hai Visa bachane ke liye. If anything she has fooled the likes of you. Not me. 

Here you are defending her non existent career and stardom against all odds.

Originally posted by janakai

woah woah woah count me out mister from your"she fooled you people" list. I was one of  those very few who saw through her antics very early. Much earlier than you think. If anything its you who support kangana and her vile behaviour and her hypocrisy only because she supports your politics. You glee at the fact that she abused feminism to fool the women who call themselves feminists.  Since feminism for ppl like you is a liberal issue. Ya i did kinda cheered her during kwk episode but only fleetingly as i realised she is toooo uncool to let it go. She milked it like crazy. Now that episode has lost its charm and relevance.As far as her not standing up for liberal issues goes, dude she didnt stand up for anything back then. Which is why i doubt her right wing politics even more. Its just pure convenience. Thats all .Rw is hot right now. She just jumped the bandwagon. Ye unn typical hindu upper caste logon mai se hai jo apne desh me RW politics aur USA jakar LW politicians ko vote dete hai Visa bachane ke liye. If anything she has fooled the likes of you. Not me. 

Here you are defending her non existent career and stardom against all odds.

You said kangna dropped liberal issues like hot potato and I asked you to list a few of them. I didn't get the answer for that specific query and I am not interested to further agents with you unless you stick to the main topic of conversation instead of going on different tangent altogether. I think you should be careful not to raise fingers at other casts or religion unless you want the muck be thrown back at your religion and how it fares when it comes to liberal issues comparatively You maybe  belonging to so called minority religion sitting in London or anywhere in england for that matter while typing this but it doesn't make you a left wing either. There are many sorts pretending to be liberals or LW on online portals who are intact hard-core r-wingers when it comes to their own religion. I don't think you would appreciate me talking down on yours the way you are doing to mine  So let's keep religion out of discussion.

As for supporting kangana, I have never supported her during hrithik fiasco nor her movies before or after. In fact contrary to popular opinion i don't find her a great actor and I still consider her a b grade actress at best however the fact remains that she is getting women centric movies more than any A list actresses despite giving consist flops and it's amazing how her flops don't affect her career the original point of discussion veni person raised. That's all.

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall

๐Ÿ˜† 

Ab jab devil se ishq lada hi liya hai to jam ke karo 

Forumwasis pe apni life ke decisions kya thopna 

Life decisions?

I think you are getting too excited here. ๐Ÿ˜†

Although no harm in trying to find out how it affects my life of you are so interested. I say go for it,lol

You said kangna dropped liberal issues like hot potato and I asked you to list a few of them. I didn't get the answer for that specific query and I am not interested to further agents with you unless you stick to the main topic of conversation instead of going on different tangent altogether. I think you should be careful not to raise fingers at other casts or religion unless you want the muck be thrown back at your religion and how it fares when it comes to liberal issues comparatively You maybe  belonging to so called minority religion sitting in London or anywhere in england for that matter while typing this but it doesn't make you a left wing either. There are many sorts pretending to be liberals or LW on online portals who are intact hard-core r-wingers when it comes to their own religion. I don't think you would appreciate me talking down on yours the way you are doing to mine  So let's keep religion out of discussion.

As for supporting kangana, I have never supported her during hrithik fiasco nor her movies before or after. In fact contrary to popular opinion i don't find her a great actor and I still consider her a b grade actress at best however the fact remains that she is getting women centric movies more than any A list actresses despite giving consist flops and it's amazing how her flops don't affect her career the original point of discussion veni person raised. That's all.

First i would like to know what exactly constitutes as liberal views/values for you. Because it means different to different people. 

It seems to be her full time jobs now "blame librus" for everything. Like they care.

i still think her right wing politics are for personal convenience. She ll drop them too once the tide has turned. I seem to hv hit the nerve here.As far as getting offended over religion is concerned. All religions SUCK in my opinion. Its nothing more than systematic brainwashing of people into believing things that are not true. Including my own. Its you who got trigerred. I am glad you see her as a B grade overhyped actress bcoz she is. Also i dont get the facination for women centric movies. Ppl think doing them makes them better actress than ones who dont. I dont believe so. I rather do flower pot roles in 10 blockbusters than 10 total washout woman centric movies. 

And dear flops hv affected her career. Badly. Nobody invites her to parties , award shows ,talk shows, nobody is friends with her, nobody asks her for support(she begs for support). No A list actor/director wants to work with her. No one wants to be seen with her. nobody(liberals and conservatives) goes to see her movies. No brand wants her. BJP is shoving her down our throats the same way KJO shoved down alia. She a living cautionary tale. Movies to abhishek bacchan ko bhi milti hai...phir to use bhi appreciate karna chahiye...lekin uska to mazaak udane me thakta nhi koi. Kangana ko milti hai politics ke wajah se to wah wah aur baki koi connections use kare to hai hai...ajeeb hypocrisy hai.

Originally posted by janakai

First i would like to know what exactly constitutes as liberal views/values for you. Because it means different to different people. 

It seems to be her full time jobs now "blame librus" for everything. Like they care.

i still think her right wing politics are for personal convenience. She ll drop them too once the tide has turned. I seem to hv hit the nerve here.As far as getting offended over religion is concerned. All religions SUCK in my opinion. Its nothing more than systematic brainwashing of people into believing things that are not true. Including my own. Its you who got trigerred. I am glad you see her as a B grade overhyped actress bcoz she is. Also i dont get the facination for women centric movies. Ppl think doing them makes them better actress than ones who dont. I dont believe so. I rather do flower pot roles in 10 blockbusters than 10 total washout woman centric movies. 

And dear flops hv affected her career. Badly. Nobody invites her to parties , award shows ,talk shows, nobody is friends with her, nobody asks her for support(she begs for support). No A list actor/director wants to work with her. No one wants to be seen with her. nobody(liberals and conservatives) goes to see her movies. No brand wants her. BJP is shoving her down our throats the same way KJO shoved down alia. She a living cautionary tale. Movies to abhishek bacchan ko bhi milti hai...phir to use bhi appreciate karna chahiye...lekin uska to mazaak udane me thakta nhi koi. Kangana ko milti hai politics ke wajah se to wah wah aur baki koi connections use kare to hai hai...ajeeb hypocrisy hai.

What makes you think you got me triggered, huh?

Just because I asked you to keep your bigotry and unnecessary commentary against a group of religious community in check you think you succeeded in your attempt to stir religious shi t on a bollywood forum? I get that you have been itching to talk politics, bjp and Hindus using kangana as bait but sorry to inform you, there are no takers anymore for religious debates on this forum. Mods are getting stricter and they will move the thread to DM in a heartbeat. So this ID of yours is pretty useless now if you have specifically made it for that purpose alone which I pretty much think is the case here๐Ÿ˜†

As for the rest of the Abba Jabba...it's just that since you have failed to back up your own claims. Instead of listing a few of lib issues which kangana has dropped as per your claims, you are now asking me the definition of lib values and talking such jibberish. I better not waste my time on someone who is agenda driven and has motives other than discussing bollywood on bollywood forums.